The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for your face to arrive again!!!

Picked a hell of a month to return my dude!

School got crazy there and golf season came to an end here. Been trying to catch up on everything over the past couple of days. Really looking forward to 2016 for THP. Crazy how much bigger it gets each and every year.

I've tried tracking down a Nova Scotia Open Scotty cover.....I tend to stop after realizing the price needed to get one of them, can't even think about both.
You mean these beauties? I had to get them, although they may sit In The bags for a while.

0f3e1b8471e9ee421bcc393b69dddd34.jpg

You mean these beauties? I had to get them, although they may sit In The bags for a while.

0f3e1b8471e9ee421bcc393b69dddd34.jpg

As jealous as I am, I'm also insanely proud of you, sir.

giphy.gif

A couple of the guys gave away their circle-T versions while here. With the dollar the way it is, prices are generally over $200 here.

As jealous as I am, I'm also insanely proud of you, sir.

A couple of the guys gave away their circle-T versions while here. With the dollar the way it is, prices are generally over $200 here.

Trying to get the Circle T's or just the standard models? I was able to get both of these for well under the Scotty price. Just had to be patient about it. I think one actually came from NS.

Trying to get the Circle T's or just the standard models? I was able to get both of these for well under the Scotty price. Just had to be patient about it. I think one actually came from NS.

Long-term I would like the Circle-T's mostly as a collector thing because the Web.com isn't returning this year, so it's a nostalgic thing being a golfer here and having worked it.

I should have jumped on them early, they were under $120 CND. The regulars are over $200 now after shipping from the bay. One good thing, it's a Scotty cover, so they'll always be available.

To Whomever designed the pin and clip system to hold the parking brake pads in place on my dodge I want to punch them in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still playing the waiting game. Holidays really messed up the timing and all. Hopefully I didn't get left in limbo. Will know soon enough, but gotta stay positive!

brushing a dogs teeth is never a fun time.... But at least it's something we can do and it doesn't include vet fees

Still playing the waiting game. Holidays really messed up the timing and all. Hopefully I didn't get left in limbo. Will know soon enough, but gotta stay positive!

Stay positive man. You will do big things no matter what

Dude hang in there, Have a wobbly pop. Good things.

So we have a member that was banned and we let back in despite him having some major marketplace issues.
He was not banned and free to post any way he wanted to. Yet he signed up under another account name (again) and when I reached out to him very nicely saying so, and asking if he would like them merged, he flipped out and said "I fear new members" and "its impossible because he was using a new computer" and that "I dont know what I am talking about". Im kind of taken aback right now, but at the same time, knowing the previous member, its kind of fitting.

I will never understand the interwebz and how people decide to use them.

Day 1 back at work. Only one employment casualty, with the HR woman giving her notice today.

A lot of very annoyed/angry people around work today, myself included. Hopefully that trend starts to turn around soon.

So we have a member that was banned and we let back in despite him having some major marketplace issues.
He was not banned and free to post any way he wanted to. Yet he signed up under another account name (again) and when I reached out to him very nicely saying so, and asking if he would like them merged, he flipped out and said "I fear new members" and "its impossible because he was using a new computer" and that "I dont know what I am talking about". Im kind of taken aback right now, but at the same time, knowing the previous member, its kind of fitting.

He isn't using the marketplace is he?

Deny. Admit. Repeat.

If only people realized that computers are smarter than we are.

Remember JB, you can't fix stupid. No matter how hard you try.

Dude hang in there, Have a wobbly pop. Good things.

How are you posting so often with a newborn at home? The first couple of weeks we had our son home, I could barely keep my eyes open no matter what time of the day it was. You are Superman.

How are you posting so often with a newborn at home? The first couple of weeks we had our son home, I could barely keep my eyes open no matter what time of the day it was. You are Superman.

Both of mine were awesome sleepers!

he's actually right in front of me right now, doing tummy time with the wife.

We've got a great system in place. I manage a lot of the grossness in the evenings, and I usually tap out around 2-3am. She takes the late shift and I'm clear for 5 hours of sleep or so. I get a bit tired around 4-5pm but I hang in there. Been practicing little sleep for a long time.

Beast mode and an awesome wife

At like 2 weeks? Don't get me wrong, our guy is a great sleeper, but not that early.

Yeah dude, no clue how we did it. Or my wife was just a rock star and didn't wake me?

At like 2 weeks? Don't get me wrong, our guy is a great sleeper, but not that early.
Beags secret is an Albatross or two, knocks the kids right out.

he's actually right in front of me right now, doing tummy time with the wife.

We've got a great system in place. I manage a lot of the grossness in the evenings, and I usually tap out around 2-3am. She takes the late shift and I'm clear for 5 hours of sleep or so. I get a bit tired around 4-5pm but I hang in there. Been practicing little sleep for a long time.

Well, that makes sense. When our son got down to 2 wakeups at night, one of us would take the early wakeup and the other one would take the late wakeup, that worked well. Sounds like you two planned much better for the early times than we did.

Apologies for turning the Banter thread into the Parenting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back