2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

@THPGolf on Periscope if not following already!

Just saw that 1 is the time, I will be at lunch with a friend, but he will just have to understand. If he doesn't he will have to get over it. See y'all at 1.

Seems like I have something to do at 1pm today.

1pm get ready!!!

This event just got amped up to 11 for the captains! That's crazy. And 1pm will be exciting!

Just so anyone who want's out of this event knows I'm on the back up list and more than willing to fill in for you!! Yeah, I know, FAT CHANCE!!

Just so anyone who want's out of this event knows I'm on the back up list and more than willing to fill in for you!! Yeah, I know, FAT CHANCE!!

Not w chance from this guy. The cards lined up for this one and I am stoked I was selected. Nothing will change or get in the way of this one for me.

Lots of big news in this thread today and more to come at 1pm. I'm looking forward to seeing what event Ryan will choose with his automatic bid :alien:

Lots of big news in this thread today and more to come at 1pm. I'm looking forward to seeing what event Ryan will choose with his automatic bid :alien:

lee-corso-sucks.jpeg

Go into a couple of meetings and the thread explodes! The stakes have been raised! Automatic bid for Captain Freddie? Opening match up/pairings at 1? JB quoting Bull Durham!

As if I couldn't get more excited about this event or work any harder in the gym or on the range - this just made me jump! Cannot wait!

30 minutes, get ready!

Business is about to pick up. After the Periscope, I will update the first post with the matchups for round 1.

Can't wait to see the pairings. Should be some great matchups.

Tough call, honestly.

As much as I love Vegas and TPC Vegas as a golf course... It would be hard to pass up another summer golf trip at True Blue & Caledonia. Missing those courses big time last year, would love to get back on them.

But, then again, It's Vegas baby!!

Ugh, no clue how I would chose this.
Going to do my best to insure you get the chance to decide Captain!

Crap I might be on a conference call at 1pm. Going to try to get off it. Putting in a request that the periscope feature the pairings written out if possible. That way I can watch with sound off and still see the pairings.

Just over 20 minutes.... this is going to be awesome. Looking forward to seeing my partner, and opponents... Time to kick practice into overdrive.

Just caught up and my mind is a little blown. I was really expecting matchups to be announced the Friday of the event. Very cool.

Just caught up and my mind is a little blown. I was really expecting matchups to be announced the Friday of the event. Very cool.
Expect the unexpected.

Just sent the two guys I've been training to lunch. Told them I have important things to catch up on before this afternoon! ? Bring on the pairings!

Crap I might be on a conference call at 1pm. Going to try to get off it. Putting in a request that the periscope feature the pairings written out if possible. That way I can watch with sound off and still see the pairings.

I will add them to the first post immediately following the Periscope.
Im sure some of the guys can type what I am saying however.

Isn't that the slogan of Survivor....? (or big brother) I hope we're not adding another element to this competition.

Never watched it, but I hope not..haha

Fun times on THP to say the least. This is event, the sponsor, the guys playing and the forum are coming together in such a positive way. I can't help but look back at the way Jman handled #TheGrandaddy and its lead up. IMO, what he did went way beyond that event and has laid the ground work for all future events. So I tip my cap to me friend and say I am very pleased at how all of this coming together.

at work. not sure I will be able to watch the periscope but I will keep an eye on the 1st post

Some great match ups for round one!

Good matchups. My third periscope viewing!

Back