2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Woo Hoo, paired with JeffJohn against the Panda and 441, fun times ahead. So pumped and looking forward to this. Let's get 'er done John!

It will be fun to share a round with you Dawg
Woo Hoo, paired with JeffJohn against the Panda and 441, fun times ahead. So pumped and looking forward to this. Let's get 'er done John!

Time do research! The live drawing was a great way to find out. Love being the first group out, lets #dowork Aaron!

Cant wait to scout Sox Fan this Saturday in Tampa.

I can tell you now, fairways and greens, fairways and greens. That is Scott 100%.

Great matchups, going to be a fun Event for all

Looking forward to following along!

these matches all appear to be really close in terms of talent and how they are matched together. Should be a fun 1st round to follow

Fun periscope and the matches are pretty good ones. It will be a fun follow and should be a tight first day

You two are setting the pace of the day and establishing #merinomarauders as the force I believe we are. I have complete faith in you guys!!
Time do research! The live drawing was a great way to find out. Love being the first group out, lets #dowork Aaron!

Soxfan & Jhoefer99 vs War Eagle & #Cookie will certainly bear watching, should be an epic battle.

Oh lawd....dhartmann and myself going up against my friends T0AD and Barry...love this match up!! Going to be a blast!!!

Some great matchups. Let's do work Kyle and #MerinoMarauders

Oh lawd....dhartmann and myself going up against my friends T0AD and Barry...love this match up!! Going to be a blast!!!
We are going to have a lot of fun together as a foursome for sure!

Man those pairings all look really good. Very likely this could be tied up going into the second day.

Just know that 441/panda are your and dawgdaddy first round match.

Honestly made my day seeing who my partner is and who we are playing with.

Make sure you go over the rules with your partner.

Im excited for the 441/Freddie vs Spicoli/DD matchup. That one is going to be epic.

Agreed. It is going to be tight one.

Me too. We are going to have an absolute blast.

Bummed I missed the announcements as we had a minor crisis here, looking forward to a great match with DD and Spicoli and looking forward to teaming up with da panda!

Bummed I missed the announcements as we had a minor crisis here, looking forward to a great match with DD and Spicoli and looking forward to teaming up with da panda!

#chasefor5

Pretty excited to tee it up with JOhnny Mojo and Chumpfries haven't had the pleasure of meeting them but we're going to have a blast on Saturday.

Assuming each "match" is worth a point (so 2 per 18 holes played)?

You two are setting the pace of the day and establishing #merinomarauders as the force I believe we are. I have complete faith in you guys!!
We will be more than ready!

I hear you play with those two a lot. What's their drinks of choice? I may somehow find a few bottles in my bag when we get to Alabama :)

We will be more than ready!

This is a solid pairing. Two real great guys who know how to have fun and their games may compliment each really well

Cant wait to scout Sox Fan this Saturday in Tampa.
Just got a chance to check in with a meeting break. I will be sure to have my D game on display for you Saturday..lol. Look forward to meeting and playing with you and getting to play with Cookie again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back