War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

Tomorrow morning is going to be here soon.
Pretty darn excited to get out with War Beagle.

My vote goes to him.

Tomorrow morning is going to be here soon.
Pretty darn excited to get out with War Beagle.

My vote goes to him.

No way. This is like reverse psychology or some weird #wowfactor mind trick.

No way. This is like reverse psychology or some weird #wowfactor mind trick.

Hahah.
You DO like the look of that score...#JediAwesomeness

But I think you are taking me. Although you are making the drive tomorrow, so we should probably have a rematch clause like a boxer, where the other travels. Or for those college foooootball fans, a home and home.

War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

Hey guys how's the round going?

The drone is awesome!!!

I'm excited for this gents. Tomorrow will be a fun day!

Will be tuned in and ready to follow this match tomorrow! Good luck Capt. Beags and I know you will both kill it!

JM

I'm going with JB...and pick War.

Gonna have to go with War Eagle in this match.

Have fun out there today! Looking forward to the updates.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

My best guess is War Eagle is about to hit the road and we are going to get this thing started at about 9am from the range.

Hahah.
You DO like the look of that score...#JediAwesomeness

But I think you are taking me. Although you are making the drive tomorrow, so we should probably have a rematch clause like a boxer, where the other travels. Or for those college foooootball fans, a home and home.

You better bare down, I bet some magic beans on you buddy. You will win and like it! :D

You better bare down, I bet some magic beans on you buddy. You will win and like it! :D

Dammit. I cant handle pressure of magic beans against War Beagle. That is a travesty. I would have bet on him.

So it ma going to be a bit cool for this match up. I'm driving in the area and its 57* with low clouds. Should be a great day

My best guess is War Eagle is about to hit the road and we are going to get this thing started at about 9am from the range.

Your guess would be correct.

On the road.

So it ma going to be a bit cool for this match up. I'm driving in the area and its 57* with low clouds. Should be a great day

56 now and should reach low 70s. A little bit of rain last night may make the course play a bit damp in the morning.

56 now and should reach low 70s. A little bit of rain last night may make the course play a bit damp in the morning.

Perfect day for golf!

hit em well today fellas!....ok well I mean well-ish

Softens it up a hair, greens will be for the getting! Throw darts boys. Of course you'll have a blast. That much we know will happen.

Play well gents. Looking forward to tuning in!

JM

Have fun and play well

Prediction winner (randomly drawn from those that picked right) is going to receive an awesome prize.

Back