Bridgestone JGR driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Brandt Snedeker played practice rounds ar Hyundai with this driver.He doesn't change clubs quite often.Saw the picture on getty images.
Do you know that driver, anyone tried it ?

Not too familiar with this one, but did a quick search and it seems the JGR is a Japenese version of one of Bridgestone drivers.

Still under embargo? Non US release? Im not sure.

Not too familiar with this one, but did a quick search and it seems the JGR is a Japenese version of one of Bridgestone drivers.

Still under embargo? Non US release? Im not sure.

thanks
I also saw it on bridgestone golf japanese website but can't read japanese !
Was wondering if it is High launch ,low spin, forgiving or ?

thanks
I also saw it on bridgestone golf japanese website but can't read japanese !
Was wondering if it is High launch ,low spin, forgiving or ?
Just going off pictures that I saw, it seems to have a deep face which would lead me to believe it is low spin.

Again, I am not familiar with this driver and have seen nothing on THP about it. My guess is that it's an overseas release only.

Kang you ordering one?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It sure looks sweet! I'd love to get one. Maybe if the price would come down to half I'd get one.

Kang you ordering one?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Im not going to lie Ive looked at it many times on rakuten and of course Ron had tried to encourage me.

Im not going to lie Ive looked at it many times on rakuten and of course Ron had tried to encourage me.
Ive looked around on there, just never pull the trigger.

I want... With the kuro kage upgrade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now your talking.

Hey they do offer 5% off for signing up for their newsletter.

Details and in hand pics coming next week.

I feel like Bridgestone is making great strides in the driver department. Looking forward to getting more information on this.

Still surprised that Bridgestone has gone with so much elaborate crown graphics on their last few releases.

I enjoyed my time with the current bridgestone drivers and am interested to see what this is like

Big fan of Bridgestone drivers and interested in hearing more about this one as well

Rumor has it, MikeDean445 will be putting this in play on Sunday and on the appropriate day next week, will have some details.

Rumor has it, MikeDean445 will be putting this in play on Sunday and on the appropriate day next week, will have some details.

Strictly a rumor of course

Interesting...

For those that watch "The Goldbergs", I think the letters on the toe read "JTP"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now this tweet from just before New Year's Day makes more sense:

It is shown, along with the Ping G, in this month's Golf Digest. Retail shown at $300.00.

I would love to hear comparisons between this and the j815

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back