Special Prizes - Something Big In 2016

I think we have done 24 THPer events in the past. Im not really sure.
I know Club Clash is 24 people, but thinking back I am really unsure based on memory. The original plan for the 2015 version of this event was 24 people as well.

It sounds about right when I view the leaderboards at Vegas and PGA National in my mind.

Im due for a sept win...2016 it is

As long as you get paired with someone else you should have a chance anyway. Just don't bogey the easy first hole.

As long as you get paired with someone else you should have a chance anyway. Just don't bogey the easy first hole.
Bogey? Ive told the story that it was a double

I can't believe what I just read! That is an incredible prize. I will be pushing hard to get into this one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't believe what I just read! That is an incredible prize. I will be pushing hard to get into this one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy, this is going to be special.

Amazing

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Damn, that kept on getter cooler and cooler as I read it. How cool is that going to be? Answer..... unbelievably cool.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Vegas or Bust!

Vegas or bust it is...I prefer the Vegas side.

Simply awesome!

I'm definitely excited to learn more about this event. I will clear my schedule for this one for sure!

So. Sick.

Sept 2016 in Vegas sounds like a great plan. I expect this to be another HOT ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow! I totally missed this over the Christmas break! How freaking cool is this prize. Full bag, ball, tours and some accessories. Yes please!

HOLY PRIZE PACKAGE!!!

Man this is some serious stuff!!

OH YEAH

Holy prize package Batman! I've never been to Vegas, but this has me interested in planning a trip.

So cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event sounds like a complete game changer.

This sounds like it will be another awesome event. I love the TPC Vegas course.

This has to be the Mack daddy of all prizes that THP has given out. Oh man...

Confirmed now we will be meeting the winners in Covington to document the entire day.

Back