Special Prizes - Something Big In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this week, THP announced that the THP Bridgestone Championship would be returning in 2016 and it would be played in Las Vegas. This stay and play event will feature it all, including the stay at the world famous Mirage, golf at TPC Las Vegas and a whole lot more. It is all part of our 2016 THP Events Calendar campaign of making the impossible, possible and you can read about some of those events here. As with all THP Events, they are open to golfers of ALL Skill Levels and we mean that with everything this website stands for.

While we have not announced everything about this mega weekend, including dates, prizes, swag and more, today we are excited to knock one of those off the list with the incredible prizes for the lucky winners.

Obviously the two winners will receive the spot in the THP Hall of Fame and gorgeous crystal trophies to remember it by and display. It does not stop there however, as the two winners will also receive the gift of #ChangeTheGame

The champions will be headed to Covington, GA, home of Bridgestone Golf on THP where they will meet the entire team, tour the facility where the golf balls are made, see where the testing is done by players like Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker, learn about what is making the brand tick and why their new gear is so incredible.

That's not all however. After a lunch break with the team, you will then work with Bridgestone equipment experts to hand select the perfect 14 club bag for you, along with some accessories that are yours to keep and take with you. We can't forget the ball either, so you will partner up with the ball fitting team to find the best ball possible for your game, and those will be in your new bag.

The 2016 THP Bridgestone Championship is making the impossible, possible.

Oh yowzers.

This is now a must attend and must win event!!!

What an incredible opportunity! Well done THP....well done!

WOW!!! That is all I can say. Incredible.

Fantastic prize, icing on the cake of a already amazing weekend

Ok, you have my attention!!!!

Wow! You guys were not joking about changing the game.

It's like, JB announces an event or a prize, and you think "oh man, this is amazing, this is the pinnacle this can't be topped!"

And then... IT IS.

Why do we even need Christmas, we have THP! Does this spoil rotten treatment ever stop? wow JB

JB, this event just keeps moving up on my list. Easy drive and I might be able to bring my wife if luck allows

Wow #ChangingTheGame

Oh....my. Love me some Bridgestone, and this is unreal. Holy cow

So many great things happening in 2016! Unbelievable prize here. Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

Oh man, as if the Bridgestone Championship wasn't enough on it's own. But for this experience for the winners. Just incredible.

Wow! THP is definitely #changingthegame!

Wowzers! Huge Bridgestone fan here and I know this will be epic for the winners. Kinda makes a Golden Ticket that much more desirable doesn't it! In seeing tweets and posts throughout the years from Bridgestone staff, I know they don't do things like this often, so it makes it that much special and highlights the special relationship they have with THP. Very special indeed.

JM

Dear and near to my heart. This is one hell of a prize package and just none the team at Bridgestone will definitely take care of you.

Holy prize Batman!

:banghead::dohanim::doh::dazed:

My oh my that is absolutely freaking incredible! So bummed I can't throw my name in for this amazing event, that is one heck of a prize...

#ChangetheGame

What a huge freaking prize pack. Changing the game for sure.

Wow is all I got right now!!!

Back