THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Guys, lets keep this one about the pairings. Thanks.

White Rhino, 9I- Where do you guys wanna play from ? I'm ok with water ever you guys decide...

OEMKevin, Seth- Same question... you guys tell me, and I'm there with you.

I'm 28! Man are we gonna be having to buy rounds too?
Dang I got corns that are older than you. LMAO. trust me we'll have a blast out there!

So, Bulldog, Yoccos and Spank, we gonna play the tips on Saturday?[/QUOTE]
Whatever ya'll decide. I ok with anything.

I am looking forward to having TC in my group.

We are Team High Life and that is what I am representing in my avatar!

nice avatar.....i am thrilled to be getting around the course with you as well. i think we'll have our work cut out for us with the staticlines though.

Well I hope I can get 1 of those 300+ drives out there to show (land by) Mr. T. how I like his ol TM R7. lol

Lol. Awesome! Excited to be golfin with such cool people.
Dang I got corns that are older than you. LMAO. trust me we'll have a blast out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job guys...looking forward to it.

Biggsy and P4B, you guys are welcome to play the tips Saturday (particularly since it is the only way the course can contain Biggsy). My dad and I will probably play one up from there...but don't let that squash the plan.

P4B, Tim, and Caleb - Looking forward to getting to meet you guys. Biggsy - Looking forward to seeing you again (and can't wait to see that game in action).

I am a little worried about being the last group out because it takes girls so much longer than guys to get ready so chances are we will be a little late to the dinner...you guys better save me some bruschetta.

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!! What happens if I get there and there is no food left?! Can't wait to play with the ladies on Sat and Sun!!

It doesn't matter to me which day we play the Champion course. I suspect all the ladies might be late for dinner on Saturday.

Yea, need to shower and primp for sure... OH who am I kidding, I've never primped in my life.

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!! What happens if I get there and there is no food left?! Can't wait to play with the ladies on Sat and Sun!!

we'll save some brushetta for you and GG. Wha'ts the prison calendar at now?

Great job guys...looking forward to it.

Biggsy and P4B, you guys are welcome to play the tips Saturday (particularly since it is the only way the course can contain Biggsy). My dad and I will probably play one up from there...but don't let that squash the plan.

P4B, Tim, and Caleb - Looking forward to getting to meet you guys. Biggsy - Looking forward to seeing you again (and can't wait to see that game in action).
Right on, looking forward to seeing you again as well.

White Rhino, 9I- Where do you guys wanna play from ? I'm ok with water ever you guys decide...

OEMKevin, Seth- Same question... you guys tell me, and I'm there with you.

I am down with the tips, the golds or the blues on Sunday.

Ok so I have been doing some thinking last night and I think the ladies tee times for Saturday need to be moved up. There is just no way we can finish last, get ready, and make it to dinner on time, and I really need to be there earlier to help make sure everything is set up properly so I am going to change some times around so that the ladies are staggered in between the guys. I hope everyone is alright with this. The first post will be updated as well. Thanks!!

The changes are as follows:

Saturday September 18th - Champion Course:

Group 1 - JB, Caleb C., thanks1974, Hawk308
Group 2 - PRGuy, RxGus, OEMKevin, Tim
Group 3 - GolferGal, Mrs. Biggsy, Adamsgirl (aka Mrs. 9-Ironman)
Group 4 - Bulldog, Yoccos1981, Spank818, Golf4life
Group 5 - adwillingham, dad of adwillingham, Biggsy, Puttin4bird
Group 6 - Bama, RBelbin, Degoins, TheDue
Group 7 - SethO, Ddec0418, Uncle Daddy, One-T
Group 8 - KellyBo, Mary C., Mrs. RBelbin, Mrs. Ddec0418
Group 9 - GrayGolf, WhiteandNerdy, AMollerud, Mrs. Amollerud
Group 10 - Staticline, Mrs. Staticline, Tcalloway1, Fildini
Group 11 - WhiteRhino, Danilo, 9-Ironman

Sunday September 19th - Palmer Course:

Group 1 - JB, PRGuy, Tcalloway1, Yoccos1981
Group 2 - Caleb C., Tim, adwillingham, dad of adwillingham
Group 3 - Staticline, Mrs. Staticline, GrayGolf, Kelly Bo
Group 4 - Thanks1974, Degoins, Biggsy, RxGus
Group 5 - One-T, RBelbin, Spank818, WhiteandNerdy
Group 6 - Hawk308, WhiteRhino, Bulldog Ddec0418
Group 7 - Golf4life, Fildini, Bama, 9-Ironman
Group 8 - OEMKevin, Danilo, Seth
Group 9 - Puttin4bird, TheDue, Uncle Daddy
Group 10 - Mrs. Rbelbin, Mrs. Ddec0418, Adams_girl (aka Mrs. 9-Ironman)
Group 11 - GolferGal, Mrs. Biggsy, Mary C.

I like the changes! Now I won't have to take a bath in the last water hole we play and you'll be a lot less stressed with all that you have to do. :D

looks good to me......i don't mind being late for dinner!!

I just noticed your irons.. Cleveland rocks!
Well I hope I can get 1 of those 300+ drives out there to show (land by) Mr. T. how I like his ol TM R7. lol

changes sound good. Thanks for all of your hard work GG

Changes look good GG. Looks like me and my boys WR and Danilo will be last to arrive. We'll have to get some cool gangster rap or something for our entrance music. Be like "Yeah, check us out! That's how we roll!"

Or we could just walk in, no big deal. Either or. :D

Changes look good GG. Looks like me and my boys WR and Danilo will be last to arrive. We'll have to get some cool gangster rap or something for our entrance music. Be like "Yeah, check us out! That's how we roll!"

Or we could just walk in, no big deal. Either or. :D

haha I like the grand entrance idea :smile: We moved you guys to the end just because you were a 3 some so we thought that would work better. That is why I was originally at the end because my group was a threesome. Hopefully there won't be a lot of waiting by anyone and we can just zip on through and enjoy the day and then relax at dinner.

Back