2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

if it matters, in the roomate posted my username is misspelled with two "f"s. If it doesn't, continue lol.

Can't freaking wait for this to get here

If Jed and I survive the ride up and rooming together in Columbus Thursday night without killing each other, we should be good to go! Haha
I'll put it at 70/30 in favor of survival. I'm not ordering a scrapbook yet until I see how day one goes...

I'll put it at 70/30 in favor of survival. I'm not ordering a scrapbook yet until I see how day one goes...
I like those odds and think I will bet the over..lol

The first post has been updated with the roommate list! Here it is as well:

Roommate List
T0ad
Cpljohnst
AAaaannnd earbuds packed

John (Just-Hacking) & I can talk about Bulldogs, backs & ole times. Excited to be rooming with an awesome friend (enemy for a weekend and never again will he be referred as enemy) Hope to see you before we head over to Alabama buddy.
Same here, Randy!! Not a bad bunk mate in the bunch, but being able to share a room with a good friend and fellow Bulldog is icing on the yellow cake (cake reference for Capt. Panda)!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AAaaannnd earbuds packed
Ha! I don't really snore anymore. Amazing what losing almost 30 lbs will do!

Liking our Air Force / Marine Corps roommate situation! And we can talk strategy for round 1 all night partner!

Ha! I don't really snore anymore. Amazing what losing almost 30 lbs will do!
Still bringing some.
If there's one thing deploying taught me, it's to make sure you bring the tools to cover every possible scenario.
:soldier:

:clown:

How's that back @just_hacking? You in full yoga mode? We're going to need you at full strength hitting bombs! ?

Seems weird that the roommates are a mix of teams.
Cmon 441, Merino vs Wool.

There's the saying "Can't we all just get along?" And the good news is that even on opposite teams, "We can... Probably ?".

Now to figure out who will be pissed off in the room Freddie and I are sharing on Saturday night.

How's that back @just_hacking? You in full yoga mode? We're going to need you at full strength hitting bombs! ?
Still not 100%, but getting better. Me hit bombs?!?!? Only if I am driving through a mind field.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now to figure out who will be pissed off in the room Freddie and I are sharing on Saturday night.
Freddie will be more than happy to console you.

I didn't realize the PGA made a stop here in July. Looks like they play the Links course or maybe a mix of the two? Super cool! :)

I didn't realize the PGA made a stop here in July. Looks like they play the Links course or maybe a mix of the two? Super cool! :)

What event?

What event?

barbasol. opposite the open championship. sarah and i went last year. it was kinda comical how disorganized it was, but it also kinda awesome because there weren't many people there.

they play a mix of the two courses, and in a different order than the rest of us.

Five Friday's boys! That is all the time we have left before we head down, over to, up to Alabama. The Kentwool #thpKickoffclassic is just that close. Can wait to tee it up with each and every one of you. These courses are going to be too much! #merinomarauders for the Win!

barbasol. opposite the open championship. sarah and i went last year. it was kinda comical how disorganized it was, but it also kinda awesome because there weren't many people there.

they play a mix of the two courses, and in a different order than the rest of us.

This used to be the Viking classic?

This used to be the Viking classic?

not sure. i'm pretty sure it's the first time the big boys have played an event at grand national. i think some mini tours have played there. i know sarah says when she was in high school she got paid to walk around and pick up cigarette butts after each group played a hole.

#LiveScoring too! #ChangeTheGame. This is going to be a tremendous start to an exciting year!

JM

In the words of the great SpongeBob SquarePants, "I'm ready!"

(Actually I'm not. I need my new clubs to come in and to get my distances dialed in but I'm super ready excitement wise).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five Friday's boys! That is all the time we have left before we head down, over to, up to Alabama. The Kentwool #thpKickoffclassic is just that close. Can wait to tee it up with each and every one of you. These courses are going to be too much! #merinomarauders for the Win!

Fantastic post.....until the last 4 words turned you into an unbelievable liar.

Im pretty stoked to have a dedicated app to allow THPers to follow along with these matchups! Bringing Live Updates for the #KickoffClassic to the next level!

Im pretty stoked to have a dedicated app to allow THPers to follow along with these matchups! Bringing Live Updates for the #KickoffClassic to the next level!

I'll be fun to put this in play. I may try it out on Monday.

Back