THP Radio - The Dean Has Spoken Volume 1

Awesome listen!

Great 5 topics, totally agree with the staff bag point and that sim golf is just drinks right now.

"Yeah, your $500 driver trade in value, just went down" haha

Looking forward to more.

Always love me some The Masters talk - holy $%^ that is a fantastic effing prize for The Master's contest, who do I have to bribe to make sure I win that!

Pumped for the PGA Show coverage and the live contests should be exciting!

Great first show and a suggestion for future topics would be Walking vs Riding and what can be done to increase pace of play!

That was a great first episode. I agree with Mike on most of the topics and it was fun hearing someone else's opinion. The Master's contest is ridiculous and I can't wait for that to start. I'm really looking forward to following along with the PGA Show coverage for my first time also.

If this was a test the Dean would fail me. I enjoyed the show however and love that THP radio is back in the fold.

tends to happen in life. You do fail when you are wrong.

After some technical issues, due all to me, I finally about to download a podcast player and listen to this.

Fantastic first show and already chomping at the bit for the next one. Very to the point on all topics with only relevant details and pros/cons discussed.

Topic, should every course rope off within 20-30 yards of the green to keep carts from driving all over and keep to paths or hope players have respect to police themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the show guys, great job. I agreed with The Dean on pretty much everything as well, some decent topics in there. The last time I saw two guys with staff bags, they were setting records for most worm burners hit in a row :)

Also the contests = mind once again blown.

Timing was PERFECT - I hit play in my garage, and the closing music came on as I was pulling into a parking spot at work. Loved it.

For future shows, I'd love to hear more about upcoming THP events, the thought process and planning behind them, that sort of thing. I also think a "swing segment" would be awesome where you cover issues that amateurs run into a lot with their own games, IE good areas to practice, maybe even getting someone like Freddie on to answer some questions from THPers.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really well done! Great topics and I think the Dean spoke well.

Some future topics that I'm sure are already planned but thought they were good:

Why do golfers play the equipment they do. Money? Ego? aesthetics? Results? numbers?

another one could be riding vs walking.

playing as a single or as a group.

Course etiquette.

Can't wait to see what else is in store.

I just listened and I must first say, great job guys! I agree with Dean 100% on staff bags, I own both a GPS & laser and will laser 90% of the time. Speith is still young, he needs a longer run to be considered him against the field. I have never played on a sim so no opinion. I agree on equipment release cycles. The Master's contest is off the hook and The PGA Show as great as it is just got even more interesting.
Whew! My head is spinning after that show.

A learning experience. After that first take we knew the sound quality was just not good enough for our readers & now listeners. It's only going to get better
what came out was great. way better audio than before. much clearer and was hard to tell you were not there in person.

Great first show! It was a lot of fun to listen to and I enjoyed the format. I think there are tons of topics for this and I can't wait to hear more.

What an announcement on that Masters contest, WOW!!!!!!

tends to happen in life. You do fail when you are wrong.

Ouch, I have a feeling next week will be a long one. :alien:

Ouch, I have a feeling next week will be a long one. :alien:

oh that it will be. But don't worry, Wardy will be there. He ends up being the target of all jokes and insults.

I saw this last night before I went to bed and forgot to pull it up on my way to work, shoot! Setting a reminder on my phone now, to listen on the way home.

Great show fellas. Very interesting takes on all of the subjects. The Masters contest sounds fantastic and I’m really looking forward to the PGA show coverage.
The Dean has spoken !

Really enjoyed THP Radio. Great stuff...and that WGC prize is incredible!!!

Ugh.....bad enough I have to listen to Dean's voice every night on PS4..... :alien:

This was awesome!

Glad so many enjoyed it.
We are working on a lot of new ideas and this format works well when you have a wise man like Dean at the helm.

I enjoyed this thoroughly.

Listened this morning on the ride in to work. Really enjoyed it. Some cool stuff coming up at the PGA show. Great show guys!

Listened this morning and quite enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one.

What a fantastic show...

Staff bags - agree! I have three and could never see myself taking them to the course. All show for me.

SIM - Does nothing for me other than keeping the swing fresh.

Release Cycles- great for the consumer.

What a fantastic prize for whoever wins that Masters Contest! Just think you will get to hang out with some VIP Ohio THPers!

Already ready for Volume 2

I rarely if ever listen to podcasts, but when I saw that THP Radio was coming, my behavior had changed.

Listened this morning with a nice cigar. Some pretty good topics discussed. What a fantastic show!

I used to have a Maxfli staff bag, thinking I looked cool carrying one on the course until people saw me play, so I agree with Dean.
I prefer laser vs. GPS because not all courses I play on have GPS and I don't have a GPS watch.
I really like Jordan Spieth, but agree with Dean. Not yet to be crowned KING.

Boy oh boy! The Masters contest is ON MY LIST!

This place just gets better and better.

Thank you! Looking forward to more THP Radio.

This is awesome. I tried to guess what Dean would say before every single answer, and I got them right. So well done guys. I look forward to hearing more of this.

As for this Master contest, the prize is absolutely incredible. Seriously awesome.

Just wrapped this up, this was a great start to THP radio.

Back