Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
i-vNfNR4G-XL.jpg

i-5XNSXh4-XL.jpg

i-mSNQS55-XL.jpg

i-PdGdKkC-XL.jpg

Very clean look...but also boring to me.

These irons are way more up my alley, personally, than what we saw last year from Hogan. Really excited to hit them to see how that cavity supports the overall design.

Any chance they have the Ft Worth irons around for a side by side? Curious as to the total head size.

I thought of British Knights shoes when I first peeked at the picture. Not sure why. Simple yet shear.

I like the look, classic and refined

Like the looks of these much more than last year's model.

These irons are way more up my alley, personally, than what we saw last year from Hogan. Really excited to hit them to see how that cavity supports the overall design.

Any chance they have the Ft Worth irons around for a side by side? Curious as to the total head size.

We'll catch some for you tomorrow, it was a little slammed at the BH spot this morning.

We'll catch some for you tomorrow, it was a little slammed at the BH spot this morning.

That's good to hear. I didn't feel that way about their space last year, but it was quite substantial if I remember correctly. Seems like word is getting around about them.

That's good to hear. I didn't feel that way about their space last year, but it was quite substantial if I remember correctly. Seems like word is getting around about them.

They had people waiting in their bays, and people behind them to hit for the official ceremonial tee shots to begin so they could hit the FT 15, PTx, and their VKTR hybrid.

It was good, just not when you want comparison photos

Much busier over on their end. Also no Nike, so people who walked in and decided to go left instead of right found the BH hitting area as one of the first to see.

That looks like an older Hogan type of design before Callaway ever got involved. Looks like they're returning to their roots! Nice!

I think these look netter than the first release

I hope we get to see these in for a review similar to the Ft. Worths.

These 100% have my interest and intrigue, and are a VERY smart move by the company IMO.

Yes please. Very classic looking

The new Ben Hogan company is quickly becoming the crafters of the most beautiful clubs I've ever seen

These look great. I can't wait to hear what they are like when you get a chance to hit them.

I really really dig the look of these. Much better than last year's.

Is there any "tech" hidden inside the muscle of the cavity?

So clean, so crisp and there is just something to it when I see that Ben Hogan logo on irons. Brings back so many good memories with this brand.

Would need to see them in person, but these would probably fit my needs better than last year's irons. Looks like they have some additional weights in the toe like Cobra King LTDs.
Kind of bland looking which is fine by me.

dumb question but those look similar to last years FTworth dont they?

These look fantastic to me, much better than the last model.

I ran into a person in Bandon on a bus who was playing Ft. Worths. We got to talking. Turns out he is friends with one of the owners/execs. He mentioned they were coming out a more perimeter weighted version of irons. This must be them.

Back