THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Good shooting fellas

Wyzyguy, Bullfrog, and I played 18 today outside. Frogger had a day going 41/42. Gregg went 44/40 and I went 45/42.

Nice playing!

Wyzyguy, Bullfrog, and I played 18 today outside. Frogger had a day going 41/42. Gregg went 44/40 and I went 45/42.

Very nice! I was fortunate it was 65 when I left NC, to play my first round of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasnt the island green at Boulder Creek, but got in some solid regional rivalry prep at Streamsong this weekend. Played 36 both days. Fantastic resort.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Streamsong1.jpg
    Streamsong1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0

Felt like 1000...

Wasnt the island green at Boulder Creek, but got in some solid regional rivalry prep at Streamsong this weekend. Played 36 both days. Fantastic resort.

attachment.php

Beautiful ... Looks nice...

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Yep had fun! Those 3 doubles killed me. Was happy to play on Jan 31st!

Take note Capt 441, Buckeye had low score over 2 Wolverines today. On Wolverine soil at that. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Yep had fun! Those 3 doubles killed me. Was happy to play on Jan 31st!

Take note Capt 441, Buckeye had low score over 2 Wolverines today. On Wolverine soil at that. Just sayin...
I normally don't speak for people, but I know rbarthle17 is insulted to be lumped in with the wolverines (much like myself).

What do you prefer for this event then?

Man that's awesome! Getting some golf in on the last day of January. The weather in suburban Detroit was crappy, rained the whole afternoon.

What do you prefer for this event then?
I love it when ya call me "Big Papa".

Walked right into that one.

But really, it's Michiganders. Or Pure Michigan like our iron shots.

I think I like Michiganders

I normally don't speak for people, but I know rbarthle17 is insulted to be lumped in with the wolverines (much like myself).

Why I always keep these photos handy...

1a5a8584579294152f156255904a2384.jpg

3db20e8af3e3c0c6fa0261879c0dfafa.jpg

Why I always keep these photos handy...

1a5a8584579294152f156255904a2384.jpg

3db20e8af3e3c0c6fa0261879c0dfafa.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite UM memories. As a Buckeye fan living in Ann Arbor at the time, this was fantastic.

Though if I do remember correctly Michigan was vastly overrated that year(pretty sure the ended up outside the top 25) and Appalachian State was coming off of a D2 National Championship.

Catching up from this weekend, thinks that pop out...

Seeing some ridiculous numbers on a simulator over the weekend from the ohio hopefuls. 350yd carry? I know Gunner can kill a ball, but thats just silly. Considering nobody from MI touched the 300yd mark WITH ROLL, I guess we will not be participating and in any long drive contest with Ohio.

Moving down the rankings:
jspangs moving down the rankings as a self admitted buckeye fan
Rbarthle for bringing up that App state loss

Moving up the rankings:
Lions81 for playing streamsong in February keeping the game sharp with some real life golf
Wyzyguy & Solid5112 for playing sim golf with a bunch of kids trying to distract them

I'll stop by flint and grab the #TeamOhio water for this event!

I mean it's the least I can do.

I also heard PhillyV is using his fan club connections to have Johnny Manziel and his girlfriend there?....

Haha... I love Tyler's "Pure Michigan = Pure Irons"

That is AWESOME.

By the way.... WHEN ARE SIGN UPS!?!?!?!?!? This is getting harder and harder to wait for!

Details on signups will be coming soon
There are still a number of events prior to Regional Rivalry that we are going to get through, but the details will be coming fast and furious.

Details on signups will be coming soon
There are still a number of events prior to Regional Rivalry that we are going to get through, but the details will be coming fast and furious.

Totally understand... just excited about it!

Looking forward to this is helping me get through winter up here in MI!

Seeing some ridiculous numbers on a simulator over the weekend from the ohio hopefuls. 350yd carry? I know Gunner can kill a ball, but thats just silly. Considering nobody from MI touched the 300yd mark WITH ROLL, I guess we will not be participating and in any long drive contest with Ohio.

Moving up the rankings:
Lions81 for playing streamsong in February keeping the game sharp with some real life golf
Wyzyguy & Solid5112 for playing sim golf with a bunch of kids trying to distract them

One additional note Rbarthle17 tricked me into playing outdoors yesterday.. Not sure if that is a plus or minus.. And not sure for whom.. It was nice to see a ball fly farther than 16' into a screen.. Just wish I could feel my hands!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally understand... just excited about it!

Looking forward to this is helping me get through winter up here in MI!

We are all really excited too.
The good news is there is a TON of golf content out and coming out every day from the PGA Show, to keep the golf fix satisfied and signups will be here before you know it.

fast and furious (in due time) works for me

Moving up the rankings:

Dang I thought for sure playing 36 holes last week(18 outside and 18 on the sim) would give me a boost. It's an uphill climb from here...

Back