What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 4 man scramble tomorrow and my biggest asset for the team will be distance, so grabbed a dozen E6's to tee it up with. Hopefully those 280-290 drives with the tour i(S) will turn into 300+ bombs with the E6.

A bright yellow Walter Hagan polo to go with the green plaid shorts I got last week, some Wilson SmartCore balls for a friend's son who is starting to golf and some pink ones for his little sister to go with the clubs I ordered for her birthday.

i bought a new headcover for my 3wood. it's pretty slick!

968520568_WYD3M-L.jpg

Be carefull there TC, gorillas love red birds.

haha, yeah, i figure if i can create some tension in the bag, then on course results should be better!!

i kind of always wanted the cardinal, it's our state bird and all.

968520568_WYD3M-L.jpg

Beautiful cover. That's the one thing I didn't get yesterday...almost got a Daphne's skunk (because my game stinks), but it was only for a wood and not a driver.

72 AAAA E6 - hopefully this will keep me stocked up for a while!

haha, yeah, i figure if i can create some tension in the bag, then on course results should be better!!

i kind of always wanted the cardinal, it's our state bird and all.

i thought the cardinal was virginias state bird?

i got a white nike vr one visor

i thought the cardinal was virginias state bird?

i got a white nike vr one visor

The cardinal is also Ohio's state bird. That bird really ho'd itself out to all these states.
I also bought 2 dozen b330-rx, and one dozen Taylormade Blacks since the bridgestones won't be here for the weekend.

that cardinal sure does get around

i bought a new san diego chargers hat clip/ball mark

OGIO Straight Jacket arrived today.
Filled up my OGIO Syncro with a full set of clubs with headcovers.. (no shoes or balls yet)..i tacked in a couple of extra Evolver shafts though...
Weight was exactly 34lbs. Looks like I get about 15 lbs of balls, shoes and clothes before hitting the Delta limit...
I think I should be able to do that....
Getting pretty psyched up...:blob:

IMG_9128_DCE.jpg

Nice Bama!

I love that Ogio....I still wish I'd have gone that color combo on the bag instead of all black.

I just nabbed 3 more SeeMore headcover's off eBay that I didn't have (Pink, light blue, purple croc) in a vengeance buy for missing an old fgp earlier this week that has the dang limited edition tour RST h/c. STILL angry about that. This puts the SeeMore collection up to a putter display, 4 putters (mFGP, mFGP2 Blk, M3 Blk, Si3) and 16 headcovers!

LOL, I need to post pics here and SeeMore's facebook, I think they'd get a kick out of that!

My new putter arrived today. I usually go for the name brand only stuff however this guy from Florida sells custom length breast bone, chest, belly etc. putters. Mine is a 48 inch long breast bone and is a center shaft blade. Looking to give it a spin tomorrow to see if my consistancy on the greens gets better. I don't think it could be much worse. My last three rounds have all been in the low 80's with multiple three putts. I could be averaging in the 75 - 79 range with a steady flat stick. The search goes on :banghead:

.....4 putters (mFGP, mFGP2 Blk, M3 Blk, Si3) and 16 headcovers!

LOL, I need to post pics here and SeeMore's facebook, I think they'd get a kick out of that!

16 Headcovers??? you have more putter headcovers than I have golf shirts...lol

16 Headcovers??? you have more putter headcovers than I have golf shirts...lol

Yup. I love the SeeMore cover's, its become an addiction to find the rare one's. Most I've gotten for a song (10-12) but, I've paid a biiiit more for a couple really rare ones lol.

Yup. I love the SeeMore cover's, its become an addiction to find the rare one's. Most I've gotten for a song (10-12) but, I've paid a biiiit more for a couple really rare ones lol.

I have a couple of cool SeeMore covers. Including the green and white John Deere Cover and another company cover that is white blue and orange. Very cool.

Great looking Syncro bama, looks good in the OGIO Straight Jacket. I just bought a Straight Jacket in the red/black plaid, looks like your Syncro, lol. I'm going to have to check the weight on mine tomorrow, not sure I can keep in line with my cart bag, shoes and all the goodies I'd like to take.

968520568_WYD3M-L.jpg

I need one that looks like a yellow Canery or yellow cat, dog, pig, etc. for my new chest putter? Any suggestions?

I need one that looks like a yellow Canery or yellow cat, dog, pig, etc. for my new chest putter? Any suggestions?

How about the THP Cat?

How about the THP Cat?

Hmmmmmm sounds good JB! Plus that would give me one more ticket for the prize drawing huh :eek:)... Ok so I will head to the THP store and check er out.

I picked up an impact bag for $10.- at Marshalls. I had saved up some old T-shirts, but had to retire some more clothing to fill it up. I am very happy with it: With it I managed to reproduce a takeaway flaw that has been bothering me off and on, only when a ball is present, but not when I take an 'air' practice swing. I hope I can fix it now. It's about time, because I have been in golfing hell for quite a while now...

Hmmmmmm sounds good JB! Plus that would give me one more ticket for the prize drawing huh :eek:)... Ok so I will head to the THP store and check er out.

So it's between the Fish (Dorado), or the Calico Cat? Now if they had a Cobra black/gold THP snake Headcover it would be too cool :cool: ! Since that is far fetched I will be deciding between the above mentioned. My new bag is much nicer than the old big old clunky bag I had. It has multiple colors which are black, yellow, and white. Decisions ugh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back