The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one heck of a tip! Nothing better than getting tipped when your not expecting it.

That's one heck of a tip! Nothing better than getting tipped when your not expecting it.
Seriously dude, I didnt expect it, but hell I'll take it. Paid for my new putter grip!

Seriously dude, I didnt expect it, but hell I'll take it. Paid for my new putter grip!

I never expect when towing cars but it happens occasionally and it puts a warm fuzzy feeling when it happens

You like to gamble?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not much of a gamble at my company...meant my company not elsewhere

Not much of a gamble at my company...meant my company not elsewhere

Gotcha. I sometimes wish I didn't live on commissions, then I see the checks & decide it's worth it.

Gotcha. I sometimes wish I didn't live on commissions, then I see the checks & decide it's worth it.

No doubt and most these guys make really good base salaries here too...crazy

If you are talking to me let me be clear. No you were not electrocuted you got an eclectic shock. Learn the difference.

I never expect when towing cars but it happens occasionally and it puts a warm fuzzy feeling when it happens
If you had been around my area to tow the selfish Beech who parked in our assigned garage spot the night before we got 30 inches if snow, I would have tipped you so big, every tip after that would have paled in comparison.

Of course I would have also asked you to tow it so far away it'd take a her a week to find it and dig it out. LOL
No doubt and most these guys make really good base salaries here too...crazy
Plus I hear the sales guys there can get reimbursed like an extra 10 Grand on expense reports

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Why is it that most mornings I have to force myself to eat breakfast because I'm not hungry, but the mornings I can't eat because I have blood work at the docs I'm starving???

Why is it that most mornings I have to force myself to eat breakfast because I'm not hungry, but the mornings I can't eat because I have blood work at the docs I'm starving???

Always want what you can't have??

I just saw the twitter question and it made me laugh... I wonder if someone will say no thanks

I just saw the twitter question and it made me laugh... I wonder if someone will say no thanks

I saw that too, and was wondering jow many people voted since it was 100% yes

Yah plus it was in the fridge.

I'll report back ha-ha.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Good news guys I made it.

God bless

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I saw that too, and was wondering jow many people voted since it was 100% yes

there is only way its come down is someone is trolling

It's super weird to have to ask a guy his underwear size haha.
And it's not weird asking a woman? I think this "banter" may need some context. LOL

How do you think he felt with you asking? LOL

It's super weird to have to ask a guy his underwear size haha.
At least it's for something rather than just random knowledge or curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back