Srixon Swing Analyzer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know THPers that went to the Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf Event last year got a chance to try this out and had some fun with it. Here is Eli with Srixon Golf explaining what it is, how it works and what it might help you with.

it's a very cool tool. I saw Eli fit a few guys with it, very easy to use and good info as to finding what line of Srixon clubs are right for you.

The approach that Cleveland/Srixon is taking with technology and fitting golfers is a different but cool approach. I think it can go along way in helping someone at a fitting or demo day see what is recommended, trying and seeing the results immediately.

Very cool tool that can greatly simplify the club selection process if you already know your getting into the SRI brand.

Cool tool, quick, easy and accurate way to get what you need

The Srixon rep was delivering this to the store near me a couple months back, and had me take some swings on it. It was really cool - I'd say it was pretty much spot on in it's recommendation.

It's not a contest people.

Wait, it's become a contest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds like a cool little tool

Eli must have kept my numbers from our THP visit last year for his demo.

7.4, one of my lower results but I see why he used it. :D

Love me some Srixon...looks like pretty cool tool.

Interesting! Having SwingByte 2 results tied to their particular clubs, what a great idea!!!

Pretty neat little tool.

I talked to the Srixon rep here and he will have it next month at demo day. I'm really looking forward to see its recommendations!

Great interview, and really cool piece of technology here. Would love to check this one out some day.

Seems completely unnecessary. If they have one low spin driver and one higher more forgiving driver, you can tell within a few swings on a launch monitor what they need

same for the irons, people know how forgiving of an iron they want in relation to what they like to look at and how their ball striking is

Seems completely unnecessary. If they have one low spin driver and one higher more forgiving driver, you can tell within a few swings on a launch monitor what they need

same for the irons, people know how forgiving of an iron they want in relation to what they like to look at and how their ball striking is

So you pick up the 355 and 545, which are both similar size.
Then what?
The average consumer does not understand numbers on a launch monitor, so they would blindly grab total distance (which may or may not be best).

Just another tool to help.

I think I may need to find one of these in the area and hop on. Not necessarily for the swing analysis (although that would be useful) but to see if I can't best fupresti's mark. 9.0 is the number to beat, correct?

this should really refine the fitting process and keep customers from playing the wrong model clubs as so many do.

I really want to get on one of these. In a bad way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this could be a really good tool to help simplify the fitting process. Players well get immediate feed back as to what clubs will and won't work. When comparing similar clubs. It also gives the player a reference for what works and a better understanding of there numbers

Seems like a good tool to have. Understanding the numbers in relation to the club in your hand and being able to see minor difference from one to the other. Good interview, too.

so would the next step be something that offers feedback on what kind of driver shaft options to look at or does this do that? More than just flex similar to how the mizuno shaft optimizer does? I've always been curious if there is something out there like that.

I know THPers that went to the Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf Event last year got a chance to try this out and had some fun with it. Here is Eli with Srixon Golf explaining what it is, how it works and what it might help you with.

I love that this tool is to help the consumer fit into their products - not overhaul - not change drastically. To me, that makes it all the more accessible and useful. Very cool that an OEM is helping fitters "fit consumers into" their products. To me, it streamlines the process.

Back