Congrats GC! Wanna buy me some Mega Millions tix?

Congrats !!

Great job GC. You can wear a different pair for any color in the rainbo, lol.

GC -- KellyBo and I need you to go out to Vegas with us next time we head that way! My luck with winning stuff like contests, drawings, etc. is 0 for 1 million trys :banghead:... Kelly has won a few times on the slot machines out in Vegas,,,, however I just set a limit and once I loose that, I'm done and then drank a 32 oz beer and watch the other fools chunk money into those damn machines :D... You got how many pair of golf shoes? I have one pair, well two counting my tennis shoes .

GC -- KellyBo and I need you to go out to Vegas with us next time we head that way! My luck with winning stuff like contests, drawings, etc. is 0 for 1 million trys :banghead:... Kelly has won a few times on the slot machines out in Vegas,,,, however I just set a limit and once I loose that, I'm done and then drank a 32 oz beer and watch the other fools chunk money into those damn machines :D... You got how many pair of golf shoes? I have one pair, well two counting my tennis shoes .

Take me with you :smile: 2 in a row for me, that's pretty awesome.

Let's see, I have a pair of spikeless Pumas, the Signature Paula shoes in white with pink stripes, the Signature Natalie shoes in white with silver stripes, a pair of Nike Delights in khaki, a pair of white and blue Callaways that I don't even wear anymore (my very first pair of golf shoes so they're kind of sentimental - a year old hee hee), and a pair of adidas shoes that are white with pink stripes, and another pair of adidas shoes that are white with flowered designs and pink stripes and this new pair that will be arriving soon in the mail :D

Take me with you :smile: 2 in a row for me, that's pretty awesome.

Let's see, I have a pair of spikeless Pumas, the Signature Paula shoes in white with pink stripes, the Signature Natalie shoes in white with silver stripes, a pair of Nike Delights in khaki, a pair of white and blue Callaways that I don't even wear anymore (my very first pair of golf shoes so they're kind of sentimental - a year old hee hee), and a pair of adidas shoes that are white with pink stripes, and another pair of adidas shoes that are white with flowered designs and pink stripes and this new pair that will be arriving soon in the mail :D
Is your first name Emelda?

Wow nice pickup! I never win anything! :banghead:

So I just got these today and they are the signature Paula Creamer shoes but they are the black ones with white stripes. Yay!!! I have a white and pink pair and a black and white pair. I will take a picture for all to see. It's crazy because I've been wanting a pair of black gold shoes too :wink: yippee!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I've been having a hard time uploading pictures to here from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I had to wait until I got to work so here are my new shoes that I got the other day. I already wore them yesterday :clapp:

photo.jpg

Very nice GC. Congrats on the win.

Cool shoes GC! :thumb:

Very nice shoes. Congrats what did you wear with them?

Unfortunately, I had nothing to match. I wore them yesterday with my new Nike plaid shorts and a blue top. BUT as I was at Golfsmith yesterday purchasing my new SeeMore putter, I ended up getting a new outfit to specifically match these new shoes of mine :)

Its a black skort with white curly cues on them (from adidas) and a matching white top with black curly cues (also from adidas) so its the reverse colored patterns on the skort and the top :)

Back