Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Think JB may have posted a video of this yesterday but here it is again.

That takes talent....I would hose that up very quickly.

Those videos are cool! Black THP shaft!

Will you guys have your new drivers in play today?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Killing it with the Videos Nate

Wow this is pretty fricken awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fantastic videos Nate. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Again, want to apologize for the lack of updates yesterday from us. We literally we're going non stop from the beginning to end. When we thought we'd have more time to update during the fitting they surprised us with the shaft design. Thank goodness that JB was there to help!!

Awesome updates, thanks for the vids Nate.

Again, want to apologize for the lack of updates yesterday from us. We literally we're going non stop from the beginning to end. When we thought we'd have more time to update during the fitting they surprised us with the shaft design. Thank goodness that JB was there to help!!

No worries bro! You've killed it since wrapping up yesterday...and you wouldn't have been able to answer all of those questions unless you were paying attention like you were.

You guys made up for it going back and answering all of the questions though. Great job and today is stating out great!

JM

Questions:

Nate: Of all of the shaft fits, which were you closest to in terms of getting fit into something close to you were [/QUOTE
No clue, Danny took lead. We hit 2 shafts and he knew what I needed after 3 hits.

Trust your fitter and your gut.

Spin and dispersion were big factors.

Driver and irons. The XS for me is legit!

Thanks buddy!!! Looks like your raw is coming back to ya!!

Happened in the fitting. Graphite is good.

I wasn't swinging 100%. Was probably 85% the whole time.

Thanks for the reply, Nate! I appreciate it. Have a great day today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries bro! You've killed it since wrapping up yesterday...and you wouldn't have been able to answer all of those questions unless you were paying attention like you were.

Funny how when it's a group of 10 there at an event a few can always find time to update something. But when it's 2 and all eyes are on you the entire time it changes!

Have fun on y'alls round today, any chance we can follow along in game book?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will you guys have your new drivers in play today?

Yes!! I need to look again to see what I got! Ha!

Danny even added 6 grams inside the driver head on the toe side before we left. Drilled open that sucker, injected and sealed up!

Danny even added 6 grams inside the driver head on the toe side before we left. Drilled open that sucker, injected and sealed up!

That's just awesome.

Tour van treatment.

Great coverage and the video's are awesome! You've put is right there with you. Well done!

Hit em well! Was a great read and what a mind blowing experience. Well done! Have a blast today

Have fun today boys. Yesterday was amazing. I can't wait to follow along today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamber of Commerce day for these boys.

fb389462c1f6b8e67b054e1b1700f6e3.jpg

Back