The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well piss I have already seen it, I just cant remember all of it lol Guess il re watch it.

meh. its not a repeat watcher in my opinion. a once in a whiler at best.

Due date will be funnier than the hangover.
[video=youtube;WGpJUh9j-jU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGpJUh9j-jU[/video]
You must have not seen The Hangover then.

About to watch I love you, Man. Haven't saw it yet. Heard it was suppose to be funny, anyone watched it?

That was pretty funny.

Varsity Blues is still an awesome movie! Dont forget tombstone! I know smalls like that one.

today will be my 3rd day in a row of golf an im hoping to continue it thru the weekend

Why do prople buy/ride trike motorcycles? They might as well just buy a convertible. They lose the whole fun aspect of leaning around and hugging the road. I guess some people just need training wheels.

Just saw a trailer of the new owl movie coming out. That thing is freaking me out. Graphically it looks good but there's something about talking owls that freaks me out.

Just saw a trailer of the new owl movie coming out. That thing is freaking me out. Graphically it looks good but there's something about talking owls that freaks me out.

you must have been traumatized by those tootsie pop counting owls commercials lol

Pineapple express (movie) 4-6, 630-715 watch the auburn vs. Mississippi state game then drive to a buddies house to watch Vikings vs. Saints @730 Looking like a good night!

Don't drink and drive, broski!

Heading to Florida tomorrow with my church. Going to Rock The Universe at Universal Studios Orlando. A bunch of different Christian bands play concerts all night. Probably won't be back on until Monday.

Heading to Florida tomorrow with my church. Going to Rock The Universe at Universal Studios Orlando. A bunch of different Christian bands play concerts all night. Probably won't be back on until Monday.

Hope you enjoy our little slice of heaven.

Dave Matthews Band. I just don't get it. Never have.

Kevin

easy Kevin. You are not a 20 year old college girl, a 20 year old college boy (trying to bed the aforementioned girl), or high :)

easy Kevin. You are not a 20 year old college girl, a 20 year old college boy (trying to bed the aforementioned girl), or high :)

All true, but at one time.....

Kevin

Hehehe. Not saying I didn't listen to a little DMB in my day ;)

I'm icing my left elbow. Hurts like a lady dog.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back