The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what she said haha

can you add a little milk to it to make it thinner?
I enjoy yogurt, but I am not liking the Yoplait Thick & Creamy. I prefer to have a silky yogurt, this is almost too thick. (I know I just set myself up for a "that's what she said" joke :smile:)

that's what she said haha

can you add a little milk to it to make it thinner?

Maybe, but that seems like more work then it's worth haha.

I had the red velvet cake flavor earlier today and it was silky and delicious, but this one is almost chunky it's so thick, and it's just not doing it for me. Lesson learned for next time. I really wanted to try it though because it's called Cherry Cobbler, I figured how bad could that be?

earl the hurricane is supposed to hit tonight and this whole week has been decent in the wave department... from several of the surf forecasts this weekend is supposed to be epic! if you dont hear from me ever again i might be surfing that big wave in the sky lol

earl the hurricane is supposed to hit tonight and this whole week has been decent in the wave department... from several of the surf forecasts this weekend is supposed to be epic! if you dont hear from me ever again i might be surfing that big wave in the sky lol

Pretty much the standard procedure. Normal people run away and surfers swarm the beach. Good luck!

I enjoy yogurt, but I am not liking the Yoplait Thick & Creamy. I prefer to have a silky yogurt, this is almost too thick. (I know I just set myself up for a "that's what she said" joke :smile:)

Have you had Brown Cows Yogurt. Its pretty creamy. It took a while for me to get used to it.

Pretty much the standard procedure. Normal people run away and surfers swarm the beach. Good luck!
well earl didnt make landfall
it hit late last night EARLy this morning and there are still remnants
the life guards and cops are arresting everyone that jumps in the water
its too sloppy right now anyways... but this afternoon should clean up
there are alot of tourists at the beach watching us nutjobs try to get out there... hahaha

I'm heading to the beach tonight for the wekeend....will try to take some Earl pics and post later. The power of nature is really something to see

I'm heading to the beach tonight for the wekeend....will try to take some Earl pics and post later. The power of nature is really something to see

which beach you headed to?
ill try to take some pics when im not in the water

I'm going to kick it old school today and slap some Fahrenheit cologne on just to feel a little nostalgic. I can see my wife doing the "I'm going to throw up in my mouth" look.

you so strike me as a Drakkar Noir kinda guy
I'm going to kick it old school today and slap some Fahrenheit cologne on just to feel a little nostalgic. I can see my wife doing the "I'm going to throw up in my mouth" look.

Cape May, NJ. Southern most tip of NJ. Great waves there when a hurricane is <200 miles out
which beach you headed to?
ill try to take some pics when im not in the water

*desperately searching for Hai Karate*
We should do this at the outing... wear you're worst cologne/perfume night at IBar.

went to keagans irish pub in towne centre for happy hour today
99 cent 12 oz domestic drafts
2 bucks off appetizers
man that place is money
even saw bruce smith of the buffalo bills there with a bunch of ppl... we got a 'whats up guys' outta him... lol

went to keagans irish pub in towne centre for happy hour today
99 cent 12 oz domestic drafts
2 bucks off appetizers
man that place is money
even saw bruce smith of the buffalo bills there with a bunch of ppl... we got a 'whats up guys' outta him... lol

That's awesome. Love that super local bar type place.

That's awesome. Love that super local bar type place.
their food was surprisingly good for happy hour...
i guess if hall of famers go there its not considered a dive... really nice place that i know ill definitely go back to

their food was surprisingly good for happy hour...
i guess if hall of famers go there its not considered a dive... really nice place that i know ill definitely go back to

I like those type places when it looks like a dump on the outside but the lot is always full, then you know it's got something. Just please don't show me where the food is cooked. :D

I like those type places when it looks like a dump on the outside but the lot is always full, then you know it's got something. Just please don't show me where the food is cooked. :D

lol... or the grubby dude cooking it... haha

so the rock n roll 1/2 marathon was yesterday and my youngest brother ran in it
they just so happen to close the only road to the golf course for the marathon
that meant my other brother and i had the whole course to ourselves!
i got vids of my other brother as he ran by... which was only a few seconds... then we went back and played golf... lol

Im about to commit office theft. No one is here and I need a highlighter. Time for the hunt.

Im about to commit office theft. No one is here and I need a highlighter. Time for the hunt.

Lol. Get you a pencil and new pen while your on the hunt, maybe even some desk candy. You gotta know someone there is hiding the good stuff in a drawer.

Charlie the 6 month old puppy is as tall as his almost 5 year old sister Tara. She still outweighs him by almost 15 pounds though.

Have you had Brown Cows Yogurt. Its pretty creamy. It took a while for me to get used to it.

I have not tried this but I will look for it at the grocery store. I love creamy yogurt, thanks!

Charlie the 6 month old puppy is as tall as his almost 5 year old sister Tara. She still outweighs him by almost 15 pounds though.

Aww Charlie is a growing boy. He is such a cutie, do you have more pictures?

my dog is getting fat... she needs to workout

Get her a puppy. She'll get all the workout she wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back