Status
Not open for further replies.
King for March... Yeah grinning ear to ear right now.

Booked a vacation to Hawaii after the kids get out of school at the end of May. It'll be everyone's first time to the islands.

Booked a vacation to Hawaii after the kids get out of school at the end of May. It'll be everyone's first time to the islands.

Nice! Which island? I lived on Oahu for 3 years. You guys will enjoy it!

The new church we went to on Sunday, that we (or I and the kids) felt so at home ... delivered a dozen cookies to us today! Scoreeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one. Staying at the Aulani Disney resort there. I should be getting a round or 2 in at Ko Olina next door.

That one. Staying at the Aulani Disney resort there. I should be getting a round or 2 in at Ko Olina next door.

Ko'Olina is a fun track...you'll definitely enjoy it!

Front row seats to Chris Cornell's acoustic tour.

I am a happy man.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Only 4 more days without daylight savings. I'll be able to play golf after work next week until 7:30 pm!:act-up:

Mrs. Hicksta is on the way home from her Texas trip. Looking forward to her getting back :D

Report cards today. Both kids recovered to eliminate a sketchy grade on their progress reports. One of them will make honor role for the second straight term. They turned it around with hard work. Good for them. Some days - like this one - it feels like maybe the stuff we try to instill in them about work and responsibility actually gets through to them. #happy

That's it. Then sit back and see who gets announced starting tonight (half tonight, half tomorrow)

That's it. Then sit back and see who gets announced starting tonight (half tonight, half tomorrow)

That is a happy isnt it?
I wish everybody that wanted to come could come, although GG and I would be homeless if that took place...haha

That is a happy isnt it?
I wish everybody that wanted to come could come, although GG and I would be homeless if that took place...haha

Yes, it is a happy. Email drafted and ready to send.

You've built it, they are coming......but there has to be limits unfortunately.

Noticed in the Deal of the Day thread that 3Balls is having a 20% off sale on some clubs, sure enough the Speedblades I bought last week at 15% off are part of that sale. I shot off a quick email just to ask if they had any sort of reimbursement policy, figuring that since they deal in used clubs that they probably didn't.

Well, within minutes I had an email from them telling me they'd be happy to refund me the difference. Yeah it's only like $20 but their CS was amazing. Given how many crappy experiences I have with vendors at work, it's incredibly nice to have an experience like that.

Just found out my one client doesn't need me onsite until June. Win!!!

Lucky!

Make sure to climb Diamond Head, the views are awesome. Also, do it early in the morning, preferably your first day or two there, while you are still living on Arizona time. You want to go up and come down before you meet others on their way up. (Steps are narrow and you want to avoid squeezing by people!

My assignment for this week in Long Island is DONE. And with this weather, I'm contemplating taking the rest of the week off to play GOLF.

My assignment for this week in Long Island is DONE. And with this weather, I'm contemplating taking the rest of the week off to play GOLF.

Any good bagels?

Any good bagels?

You know I spent the week in and out of homeless shelters, rooming houses, and social service motels right? I don't think I have to tell you what those types of places do to your appetite…

Shot my PB today and still left some out there. Excited to see what happens this year. Thanks for your support out there KC720 (and for others yelling at me...haha)

Shot my PB today and still left some out there. Excited to see what happens this year. Thanks for your support out there KC720 (and for others yelling at me...haha)

Congrats on the new PB.

Nice man! Great shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back