2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Very excited to try and make the Grandaddy happen this year! The time between Thanksgiving and New Years is usually a bit of a nightmare around the office, but I'm going to try to make it happen and get a highly coveted slot on Team THP.

Lookin forward to it. Other than following closely anything else that needs to be done beforehand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream last night about this event. I dreamt I was standing on a mountain, having frozen snicker ice cream bars delivered by the Zoocrew. And in the Valley there were a bunch of THPrs dancing their asses off as the 'Belt' rose on the horizon. Either I was extremely tired or the Zoocrew was defeated by the 2016 team.

The rising of a new champion!! Team Phoenix with Dannyboy leading the way!!!!

Really digging "Team Phoenix". Heck of a dream by the way.

P.S. I want in this almost as much as I want oxygen. :D

I. Want. In.

96a78d5f41e3ec96e9f8c0d6f917339b.jpg

I know other have it but I wanted to share. I freaking see this numerous times a day.

We gushed over this event on Sunday with Richard, who just joined this great community. Won't lie, I want it (no sh!t, you're all thinking) who doesn't. Just stating the facts is all!

96a78d5f41e3ec96e9f8c0d6f917339b.jpg

I know other have it but I wanted to share. I freaking see this numerous times a day.

We gushed over this event on Sunday with Richard, who just joined this great community. Won't lie, I want it (no sh!t, you're all thinking) who doesn't. Just stating the facts is all!

Damn so pretty

Damn so pretty

My wife is pretty this place is freak'n prettier, lol. But seriously I know the pics do not do this place justice.

I know there is a smell about the place. I know there is level of awesomeness that can be felt when they step off the bus. There is another realm of awesomeness we just can't attain unless present in December.

My wife is pretty this place is freak'n prettier, lol. But seriously I know the pics do not do this place justice.

I know there is a smell about the place. I know there is level of awesomeness that can be felt when they step off the bus. There is another realm of awesomeness we just can't attain unless present in December.

Well put. And very true

Is there anyone who doesn't want in?

When do I pick up the homeless people and head to Callaway HQ for some fun?
That will only make sense to those that followed the thread last year.

Which should be just about everyone who wants in this year

Sign me up again and again and again. NEED this please. The wife already has fair warning about this.

Oh you know the King of THP wants in on this one and badly... I will be working my crown off to get in this year, you can bet on that

I not only want to be in this event...I NEED to be in this event! I need to experience golf heaven! I need to help THP bring the belt home! I need to represent THP and myself proudly in California. I need to play a round with JROD because I missed out on the Gauntlet! Always grinding and always getting better! I AM READY!!!

Just let me know where the THP RV is going to be and I'll be waiting. There's an idea for this years team. THP road trip in the THP RV. :banana:

Callaway flies all participants to the Grandaddy.

It would be fantastic to get in! Me, and thousands of others but I will still try my best!

Callaway flies all participants to the Grandaddy.

I know that, but I was just thinking of the team building of a cross country RV trip would make. :smile:

I like to fly...for golf that is.

I know that, but I was just thinking of the team building of a cross country RV trip would make. :smile:

that sounds terrible, flight for me please!

Haha, I got a good laugh from this :D

Tell ya what. We will make it easy. You purchase the old THP Tour Van from us (at a value price) and I will give you a spot in the Grandaddy. :D

Tell ya what. We will make it easy. You purchase the old THP Tour Van from us (at a value price) and I will give you a spot in the Grandaddy. :D

That must be the 'other' golden ticket, haha

Back