Project X LZ Steel Shafts

I want to try these in 5.5 real bad.

Same for me, but in the 6.0 or 6.5.

Haven't been this intrigued by an iron shaft in a LONG time.

get out of my brain

I would initially think the 6.0's, but I'd want as low as weight as possible, and I don't feel like I'd be hurt control wise in my irons with a tad more flex.

I take which ever ones fit my terrible swing.
But at least they'll look good with said bad swing.

If you didn't watch the video to the end, rewatch it!

(and listen to the instructions, it say's retweet the video, not just tweet the hastag."

I kid you not, the person that wins a set early is in for a treat, I even tried to call in a favor for a set early and was denied. Well less denied and more about availability, but my inner gear head says I need these.

I kid you not, the person that wins a set early is in for a treat, I even tried to call in a favor for a set early and was denied. Well less denied and more about availability, but my inner gear head says I need these.
Speaks volumes. The popularity of these could match the #hzrdus that's ripping through the tour right now

I'm ready to give them a shot.

Retweeted for sure! My S55's could use a nice set of these :)

I'll gladly take the shafts off someone's hands if they win them and don't want them. No twitter so I miss out. :sad:

nyfb6p.jpg

Boom! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Man, I am excited about these.

Congrats! Heck of a prize. Get a set if 6.5 and if they don't work I'll gladly take them lol

Wow that's awesome congrats!

Congrats! Heck of a prize. Get a set if 6.5 and if they don't work I'll gladly take them lol
I've already told them I wanted the 6.0. When I was fit for my irons last year I tried the regular Project X shafts in 6.0 and they were a close second to what I have now.

I've already told them I wanted the 6.0. When I was fit for my irons last year I tried the regular Project X shafts in 6.0 and they were a close second to what I have now.
Haha hope they work well for you!

That's awesome Will! Congratulations!

Awesome

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew!

So is it cool if I start a review thread?

Congrats and that is huge!!!

Awesome that it was a THPer! Congrats!

Congrats you lucky devil !!! :devil:

Back