Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Aw yeah!! Psyched to be in! I've got a fever and the only cure is (not) more cowbell, it's going to be a CX2. Congrats on everyone else getting in as well.

I appreciate it, JB. I'll follow-along with the event and get the gist of the reviews as they start to trickle in, then I'll likely take you up on that offer.

Happy to. It's a great putter.

Congrats to everyone and for the first timers enjoy it.

Wonder what would happen if Chrisitan and I actually teamed up for once
Gregg and I are sure to make sure that won't happen. (AlienFaceThingy)

Congrats to those who got it. Should be a fun time

Wonder what would happen if Chrisitan and I actually teamed up for once

It needs to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, didn't make it.:crying:

Congrats to those that got in! Unfortunately I just couldn't swing it for Sunday so couldn't get in on this one. This one is going to be a great event and look forward to following along.

Wow I made it super excited to get in. Thanks thp and cure

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wow! After a very long and tiresome day, words cannot begin to describe how excited I am! Extremely excited for my first event and can't wait to meet other THPers! Huge thank you to THP!

Congrats to everyone who got in! It's going to be a great event and we're as excited as you all are!

I can't stop smiling, this event will be awesome. I keep looking at the list of participants, and I already know it will be great, I have met about half of the guys and I look forward to learn to know them better. and the other half, I can't wait to meet you.

Whoa! Just handed in FL and logged on to check to see if there were any updates and I am beyond excited to see my name on the list! Thank you THP and Cure. Going to be a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the lucky ones in the event. This should be a special event and some incredible putters.

Unbelievably excited! This will be my first THP event, and cant wait to meet everybody. An awesome sponsor, 2 Captains who sound like great, fun guys, and a really quality golf course. Thanks to THP and Cure for putting it together! 2 months to get my game in good shape after the MI winter. Will be working my tail off.

Congrats guys! I'm disappointed I didn't make it but very happy for you folks!

Congrats to the entrants chosen for this event! I am disappointed that it wasn't in the cards for me. am sure it will be great for everyone involved!

Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats fellas!

Greggdrews - Captain
O'Carroll - Captain

bcape9
ddec
scarnici
mplefty
v.man
Lions81
GRCTampa
teedupthoughts
jcurtis2010
Golds
Ohio_Striker
kenh

Sweet! Everyone who didn't get in, the waiting list is not a bad thing.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see how the teams shake out. Some good match ups to be had in there either way

Congrats to everyone who got in! It's going to be a great event and we're as excited as you all are!

Really looking forward to it!! Thanks

I'm expecting some of the New England guys to putt lights out in Regional Rivalry now. Just saying

Congrats to the guys who are in...going to be fun to follow.

Back