The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How close is that to DFW?

Asking for a friend who will be there on Monday.

I know you will be there... Or are you too old to remember telling me? It isn't very close. A little Northeast of downtown, Google Maps says 30 miles.... But you could come here have it for breakfast then eat the amazingness that is Pecan Lodge after for lunch

I know you will be there... Or are you too old to remember telling me? It isn't very close. A little Northeast of downtown, Google Maps says 30 miles.... But you could come here have it for breakfast then eat the amazingness that is Pecan Lodge after for lunch

I'm looking at it now. I'm actually going to be on the east side of Dallas for work. Not sure I could make both happen, but I was looking hard at Pecan Lodge for lunch before the flight back.

I'm looking at it now. I'm actually going to be on the east side of Dallas for work. Not sure I could make both happen, but I was looking hard at Pecan Lodge for lunch before the flight back.

Text me if you can make it work and I shall meet you there. It is only a few minutes from my office.

Just because you have the rudimentary courtesy to walk out of a training session/conference to take or make a call does not make it ok to stand immediately outside the door and blather away on your phone...

Or the front desk of the hospital?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got out....

But I did call the number of the hospital and they connected me with security, who wanted to know a room number (which I didn't know.... )Took them about 35-40 minutes to come find me as the shifts had changed and no one knew where I was.

American Airlines is losing me QUICKLY with their handling of the debacle I went through this weekend.

Just because you have the rudimentary courtesy to walk out of a training session/conference to take or make a call does not make it ok to stand immediately outside the door and blather away on your phone...

Haha, I remember a brand new former coworker excusing himself politely, walking outside the door, then entering a screaming match with his girlfriend. My favorite line was "I didn't **** her, I just let her suck my ***". It was really interesting when he walked back in like we had no clue what was going on out there.

He wasn't around all that long

Just got the call from the bank that my debit card was jacked. Luckily, I used it at lunch, and then some a-hole in Milton, FLA used it almost the same time, so it declined. Cool system they have that can do that by figuring out patterns of use and whatnot.

Now I have to change a million recurring payments.

How is it every time I want to get video of my swing, I revert back to terrible swing mode. Should just put those ones up and see what went terribly wrong.

How is it every time I want to get video of my swing, I revert back to terrible swing mode. Should just put those ones up and see what went terribly wrong.

Or just never video your swing!

Just got the call from the bank that my debit card was jacked. Luckily, I used it at lunch, and then some a-hole in Milton, FLA used it almost the same time, so it declined. Cool system they have that can do that by figuring out patterns of use and whatnot.

Now I have to change a million recurring payments.
I bet it was Vman, Ken always seemed a bit shadey to me.

American Airlines is losing me QUICKLY with their handling of the debacle I went through this weekend.
Same here , 10 hours in DFW sucked

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What's their version of a resolution?

bc3b2927d9c10e323a25ef33b985e4ba.jpg

Just a lovely way to end a 12 hour day on the job site

Not good when the car doors are all open.

Not good when the car doors are all open.

Traffic in both direction is shut down for a police investigation. Last time it was 4 hours

"We sincerely hope you accept our humblest apologies"
They just get customer service don't they.

They could at least offer you free peanuts on your next flight.

They just get customer service don't they.

They could at least offer you free peanuts on your next flight.
Yep, I'm going to use all my points and then cancel/transfer the card.

They can kiss my ass.

Yep, I'm going to use all my points and then cancel/transfer the card.

They can kiss my ass.

I hate flying and rarely do it but I've had great luck with Delta the last 5 or so times i have flown. Just gotta go through Atlanta all the time which isn't so bad if youre ready for it.

I hope you're smashing them all over social media.
Already ignored once. I'm over them. What a shame too because I plan on travelling a LOT this year.

I hate flying and rarely do it but I've had great luck with Delta the last 5 or so times i have flown. Just gotta go through Atlanta all the time which isn't so bad if youre ready for it.

haha that's funny because I am happy to fly Delta as long as I do not have to connect in Atlanta.

Already ignored once. I'm over them. What a shame too because I plan on travelling a LOT this year.

#OhioWantsYouInsideIt

I have found Uniteds customer experience to be as poor as it gets, since they are the same company now I assumed AA is just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back