The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that's funny because I am happy to fly Delta as long as I do not have to connect in Atlanta.

#OhioWantsYouInsideIt

It's ridiculously efficient but yah.

Peoples everywhere.

#anxiety

And always a giant hassle to connect.

Hmmm I think it's easy. Everything is in a giant line and that tram hauls serious ass.

Usually end up sitting on the tarmac for a bit though.

haha that's funny because I am happy to fly Delta as long as I do not have to connect in Atlanta.

#OhioWantsYouInsideIt
Will happen.

I plan on meeting my nephew and kicking the Oasis' ass.

Every day, every single day the girl I work with goes for a walk at lunch time outside, then comes back and eats a yogurt for lunch. All I smell is sweat and yogurt for the next 30 minutes. Gross.

If you smell sweat I can only imagine what is going on with that package

The Official Rant of the Day

I have found Uniteds customer experience to be as poor as it gets, since they are the same company now I assumed AA is just as bad.

Living in Big D you either Fly AA or SW. I'm past the point of SW and the cheap seats so you just accept the fact that AA sucks and they don't care. When you lower your expectations life is much more pleasant.

Grandma decided to stop eating. Moved to hospice. Guess that's one way to get out of the nursing home. *sigh*

That sucks Tom. Sorry to hear she's on the downswing that badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandma decided to stop eating. Moved to hospice. Guess that's one way to get out of the nursing home. *sigh*

Sorry to hear that man - going through that with my 99 yr old GM - bad, very bad week. Time for God to take her home.

I wasn't invited to the yacht party.

"sorry to ruin your yacht party Jenny"

Hahahah, I had no idea of any back story but it seemed appropriate at quick glance.

Hahahah, I had no idea of any back story but it seemed appropriate at quick glance.
For some reason I read your post in a Forest Gunpowder voice, then the Black Panther quote jumped to mind.

I wasn't invited to the yacht party.

the email-on-internet wheel of destiny didn't land on you this evening. May the random chinese knockoff equipment deals arrive in your inbox manana.

the email-on-internet wheel of destiny didn't land on you this evening. May the random chinese knockoff equipment deals arrive in your inbox manana.

Oohhhh, love me some Chinese knock offs.

Totally non racial of course.

I should double check it's a yacht party and not a yawcht party. Ruh oh.

Whatever you do just don't send my white ass to Canada. No Bueno. (See I even included a u for you).

Commute from hell is finally over....little over 4 hours.....why do I do this ....dumb

My daughter has thrown up 7 times since 5:40. I could care less about driver spin right now. Poor girl can't even keep down water.

My daughter has thrown up 7 times since 5:40. I could care less about driver spin right now. Poor girl can't even keep down water.

Sorry dude. Nothing worse than a sick little one.

Might have to look into sleep aids, I should be exhausted, but I am not in the least little bit tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back