The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home ownership sux sometimes. Almost two hours working around the front if the house prepping for spring inspection

Home ownership sux sometimes. Almost two hours working around the front if the house prepping for spring inspection
Spring inspection?

70 mile road bike race, it'll be fun!

I'm an idiot. That hurt.

HOA inspects the outside property to make sure everything meets the community standards for colors, maintenance is done where it's our responsibility, etc
Man I can't stand HOA we are talking about extending our driveway/wrapping the concrete around the side to a back patio and it is like jumping through hoops to get them to approve it. First written request then once that is approved they come look at the property then if they deem something is wrong with your proposal it is back to square one. I get why they are there but hammer the people that truly do not take care of their house not people that are trying to make theirs better

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man I can't stand HOA we are talking about extending our driveway/wrapping the concrete around the side to a back patio and it is like jumping through hoops to get them to approve it. First written request then once that is approved they come look at the property then if they deem something is wrong with your proposal it is back to square one. I get why they are there but hammer the people that truly do not take care of their house not people that are trying to make theirs better

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Preach brother. I has to submit and architectural change to have the dish installed for my directv.

36 holes with steel shafts...hands hurt ouchy

Why does someone spend thousands on a nice big tv then watch everything including sports in SD. I don't get it and it drives me nuts.

I've been helping a friend from work and her husband work on their new house this week. I'm exhausted. Can I blame my game on 8 hours of painting last night?

Golf league kicks off tomorrow afternoon! Looking at a chilly/windy/wet 18 holes, but it beats working!!!

Super nervous!

Brutal dude, time to reshaft those babies.
I was fine the first 18 and really the next couple but after that my right hand was all kinds of sore

Last edited:
HOA inspects the outside property to make sure everything meets the community standards for colors, maintenance is done where it's our responsibility, etc
JB and GG are big fans of their HOA, from what I hear :D

Heading out for a work trip tomorrow morning. Pittsburgh this week, then fly from there to Chicago. Should be interesting heh. Not looking forward to the 6am flight tof start it.

Heading to airport for Atlanta today on 2 hours of sleep. Ouch.

Heading to airport for Atlanta today on 2 hours of sleep. Ouch.

Anything to do with that airport on any hours of sleep is rough. Good luck.

Just landed, picking up breakfast for the team there and then a busy day. Lots of good stuff coming from today though.

Just landed, picking up breakfast for the team there and then a busy day. Lots of good stuff coming from today though.

Tell them I'll see them in Ohio! :bananadance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back