Win Dynamic Gold Tour Issue or Project X Shafts

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
True Temper is advertising that every player in the Ryder Cup plays their iron shafts, either Project X or Dynamic Gold. So they are running a contest where they are giving away 50 sets of Dynamic Gold Tour Issue iron shafts and 50 sets of Project X iron shafts. Enter here: http://www.truetemper.com/contests/ryder_cup_entry.php

Thanks Arydolphin! Entered.

thanks for sharing the link, and good luck to all that enter.

Thanks!!!

Thank you for the heads up. Appreciate it!

Awesome...thanks! And congrats to True Temper...pretty amazing that every player in the RC is using their gear.

Thanks! I offcially have a snowballs chance of winning.

Thanks, I'm in. Great contest.

Thanks, count me in.

Entered, thanks.

2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the United States, excluding Florida, who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members) of True Temper Sports, Inc. divisions, dealerships, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration or fulfillment of this promotion are not eligible to win. This Promotion is void outside the United States, in Florida and where prohibited by law.

Does that mean you can't win if you live in FL? that sucks.

The official press release

True Temper Sports, the number one golf shaft manufacturer in the world, is making a bold prediction of who will win the Ryder Cup this year. With the company’s shafts in the bags of all 12 Team USA members and all 12 Team Europe members, True Temper is 100% confident on the outcome and that they will be in the winner’s circle on Sunday, October 3.

True Temper is celebrating their inevitable victory by giving away 100 sets of its two most popular shafts on tour, Project X and Dynamic Gold. Since it is a 50/50 toss up whether Team USA or Team Europe will take the Ryder Cup home from Celtic Manor, True Temper is giving away 50 sets of each shaft. Sweepstakes entry and more information can be found at www.everyryderbag.com.

“It is quite an accomplishment to be in 100% of the bags of the best players in the world, and we really want to celebrate this Ryder Cup,” says Scott Hennessy, president and CEO of True Temper Sports. “In the history of True Temper, we have never hosted an event of this scale, and we hope that golf fans will join in the fun by entering to win. Shafts by True Temper have won an amazing 37 PGA TOUR events this season, and we are offering golfers a chance to play the same equipment the pros trust week after week. ”

With manufacturing facilities and offices located throughout the country and the world, True Temper retains the largest market share globally in golf shafts. While True Temper offers several brands with many unique models, the Dynamic Gold and Project X brands dominate many of the headlines from the world golf tours. True Temper is consistently played by more than 90 percent of the players in the field each and every week on tours worldwide.
The company markets a complete line of golf shafts and performance sports products in more than 30 countries throughout the world. True Temper Sports proudly employs 1,000 individuals in ten facilities located in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Australia.

For more information on True Temper, visit www.TrueTemper.com. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/truetempergolf. To enter for a chance to win or for more information on the sweepstakes, visit www.everyryderbag.com.

1025949558_QmKNh-XL.jpg

2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the United States, excluding Florida, who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members) of True Temper Sports, Inc. divisions, dealerships, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration or fulfillment of this promotion are not eligible to win. This Promotion is void outside the United States, in Florida and where prohibited by law.

Does that mean you can't win if you live in FL? that sucks.

I just read that. Not that I'll win anyways but I wonder why?

that add cracks me up. I'd like to see how many DG users vs PX users?That's unfair advertising since TT owns PX.

that add cracks me up. I'd like to see how many DG users vs PX users?That's unfair advertising since TT owns PX.

Im confused. What do you mean? I look at it as no different than Titleist winning the ball count with Pro V1 and Pro V1x or Taylormade winning driver count with Burner & R9 series. I dont know what you mean by unfair advertising?

I agree though, the ad is very well done.

Im confused. What do you mean? I look at it as no different than Titleist winning the ball count with Pro V1 and Pro V1x or Taylormade winning driver count with Burner & R9 series. I dont know what you mean by unfair advertising?

I agree though, the ad is very well done.

TT didn't design the PX or rifle,they bought Rifle out of business.They may own it,but it's not their technology.As for the drivers or golf balls,That company designed that and it's their technology that has proven them to be the best.

I'd like to see the numbers vs DG users and Rifle users.TT bought that count IMHO

TT didn't design the PX or rifle,they bought Rifle out of business.They may own it,but it's not their technology.As for the drivers or golf balls,That company designed that and it's their technology that has proven them to be the best.

I'd like to see the numbers vs DG users and Rifle users.TT bought that count IMHO

They bought the numbers without paying players, yet the companies that are direct pay for play didnt? That is a new one for me. Your opinion I guess and you are welcome to it.

Sure they bought another company. Just like happens in every facet of life. Look at the Acushnet family.

Last edited:
They bought the numbers without paying players, yet the companies that are direct pay for play didnt? That is a new one for me. Your opinion I guess.

What are you talking about?You are confused. Sure titliest and TM pay for their counts.That's how they win.But we can't compare companies who design and own their technology to a comapany that bought out another company to have that product line added to their own to win the count.Like I said,I'd like to see the numbers displaying how many DG users vs Rifle users. If truly more use DG,then TT's claim to the number one shaft is true,If not then it's only due to them buying out they other shaft company

TT built and designed Black Gold to compete against the Rifle products before the buy out,but it failed big time.The rifle version was/is far superior.So, TT bought out Royal Precision to own their product to claim as their own so they don't have to resign a product to compete

What are you talking about?You are confused. Sure titliest and TM pay for their counts.That's how they win.But we can't compare companies who design and own their technology to a comapany that bought out another company to have that product line added to their own to win the count.Like I said,I'd like to see the numbers displaying how many DG users vs Rifle users. If truly more use DG,then TT's claim to the number one shaft is true,If not then it's only due to them buying out they other shaft company

Im not confused in the least. Larger companies buy smaller companies all the time in every walk of life. Its about growth in marketplace and making sure that you can remain the best at what you do. No different than TM and Acushnet buying multiple brands to stay on top of the marketplace in their marketshare numbers.

Its all about numbers plain and simple. Did Acushnet create the Pinnacle brand? Did TM create the Noodle brand? Marketshare numbers are the only thing that matters to companies. They saw a company that they could purchase and did so.

I would also say that a company that does not pay for play yet is still used by everybody says more to me than a company that creates a product then pays a hundred people to use it.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Im not confused in the least. Larger companies buy smaller companies all the time in every walk of life. Its about growth in marketplace and making sure that you can remain the best at what you do. No different than TM and Acushnet buying multiple brands to stay on top of the marketplace in their marketshare numbers.

Its all about numbers plain and simple. Did Acushnet create the Pinnacle brand? Did TM create the Noodle brand? Marketshare numbers are the only thing that matters to companies. They saw a company that they could purchase and did so.

I agree with JB.

I would also say that a company that does not pay for play yet is still used by everybody says more to me than a company that creates a product then pays a hundred people to use it.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Absolutly.
I agree with JB.

You both then miss it.

TT bought out royal precision and now claim they are the number one shaft being used,LOL.Is that only due to the buy out or is their truly designed product leading the pack?

The question I'm looking for answers to- Is the most used shaft a Dynamic Gold or is it a PX/Rifle?
Of course TT is the number one shaft company,with the buy out.Now their isn't really any competition for them.Nippon is starting to make a run for it,but they have a long way to go.
Please,can someone answer my question,What shaft is the most used shaft,DG or rifle/PX?

Absolutly.

You both then miss it.

TT bought out royal precision and now claim they are the number one shaft being used,LOL.Is that only due to the buy out or is their truly designed product leading the pack?

The question I'm looking for answers to- Is the most used shaft a Dynamic Gold or is it a PX/Rifle?
Of course TT is the number one shaft company,with the buy out.Now their isn't really any competition for them.Nippon is starting to make a run for it,but they have a long way to go.
Please,can someone answer my question,What shaft is the most used shaft,DG or rifle/PX?

Nobody is MISSING anything! I agree they became the #1 shaft by purchasing a company. But again, they dont pay the players and the players can look elsewhere if they choose. They are NOT the only game in town though.

I think you are the one missing the point. THe point was, how is this different from ANY other company such as TM, Titleist, etc....Its about marketshare and who can increase theirs the most. Whether that be from buying smaller companies, buying patents, or putting out a new product every 3 weeks.

Who cares where the products come (patent wise) from as long as the company continues to product HIGH quality, consumer friendly products that work for most people.

As for the answer to who is playing more, perhaps a thread outside of a contest thread might get some more attention. All the company is trying to do here is reward their fans with free stuff.

From True Temper.

Dynamic Gold is by far the most played iron shaft on tour.

Back