Very Superstitous

I always have to eat a hot dog in the clubhouse before i play,even if they dont have any fixed,i wait till they fix me one.
I put a blue line on all of my balls.
I carry a lucky gold one dollar coin in my left pocket.
I always have to wear my lucky Wilson Staff hat,and it is getting pretty nasty but i also cant wash it.

For some reason in Europe, mens coats have the zipper on the wrong side, same as womens coats here. I didn't check to see if shirts were the same way.

When you say the wrong side....... :wink:

It's unlucky to be supersticious

i must have nothing in my left pocket
2 "lucky" ball marks diff sizes and "lucky" divot tool with 2 golfballs in my right pocket
"lucky" hatclip/ballmark that i never use on the green on whatever headgear im wearing
i never wash my golf balls in the ball washer before i tee off on a hole that has water in play no matter how dirty they are
i will play the same ball until i lose it and wont retire a ball even if its scuffed really bad unless ive done something with it like a hole in one or some other miracle

i know i have a bunch more im pretty superstitious ( i get it from my mom)

I have to start each round with three quarters in my left pocket and my divot tool in my right pocket. When I mark my ball on the green (with one of the quarters) it has to be tails-up with the eagle "flying" towards the hole.

Naturally, "state" quarters are out of the question.

-JP

I thought you could only be superstious on the course if you actually played golf?

Not superstitous, but maybe a little OCD. No golf equipment in the left pocket. Tees, divot tool and two balls in the right. Lighter and phone can go in the left, but I prefer nothing.

I mark the Bridgestones with 3 dots around the name and number on the ball, I never start a round with a driver, always have a tee in my hat/visor, divot tool is in front right pocket

The only one I can think of is I pet my kitty before leaving the house for luck. (that didn't sound right!) But, thats why I play so bad on the road, haha

The only one I can think of is I pet my kitty before leaving the house for luck. (that didn't sound right!) But, thats why I play so bad on the road, haha

Hmmmm, so many one-liners that just want to be typed right now.

The only one I can think of is I pet my kitty Orio before leaving the house for luck. (that didn't sound right!) But, thats why I play so bad on the road, haha

There we go, fixed it for me, haha. (I might be a redneck...)

if a black cat crosses the cart path while im teeing off under a ladder i have to make sure my ball has a #13 on it or i wont play the rest of the round

Not superstitous, but maybe a little OCD. No golf equipment in the left pocket. Tees, divot tool and two balls in the right. Lighter and phone can go in the left, but I prefer nothing.

LMAO this is the exact opposite of me... I can't have anything heavier than a tee in my right pocket.

I always take my glove off between shots and to putt, have to have golf balls and divot tool in right pocket. Nothing too crazy I guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Another fun thread bump! I wouldn't really call myself superstitious, however, I do have specific routines that I follow as much as possible. I think that has a lot more to do with maintaining my rhythm and flow.

I used to have a couple little trinkets that were given to me in my bag. It wasn't much, but after a time I completely forgot they were in there and realized how irrelevant the process was.

Don't get me started about all my goofy superstitions.

I something for everything. My fiancee hates me when I'm watching the longhorns or the pats.

Back