What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
09-010_MCKENNA-2T.jpg

TC, I showed this was only avail in XL and not XXL so while I really wanted it I just didn't want a shirt that wouldn't fit right so I opted not to go for it. Did you find it in XXL or are you going to just squeeze into an XL?

nice! very consistent color scheme TC....like that 3rd shirt a lot!
well, i ordered more than i wanted. i was undecided on some things so i just bought all of them. here's what i ended up with:

10-045-2T.jpg

10-014-2T.jpg

10-033-2T.jpg

09-049_MINT-2T.jpg

The sweater is SWEET and it's on sale, I should have gotten it dammit, it's sweater weather here too.

I purchased some Sligo today.

Digital pants and shorts.
10-100-2T.jpg
10-121-2T.jpg

A Sligo Asia shirt
10-146-2T.jpg

and this

10-017-2T.jpg

10-100-2T.jpg
10-121-2T.jpg

A Sligo Asia shirt
10-146-2T.jpg

and this

10-017-2T.jpg

nice setho!!!! way to go man. sorry about playing phone tag with you bro. we're both busy when the other one is not.

email the Sligo guys....I added stuff after my order was placed and they included it with my original order so I wouldn't get hit with shipping again. Supreme customer service!!!!
The sweater is SWEET and it's on sale, I should have gotten it dammit, it's sweater weather here too.

those shorts are hawt Seth!!!!

10-100-2T.jpg
10-121-2T.jpg

A Sligo Asia shirt
10-146-2T.jpg

and this

10-017-2T.jpg

email the Sligo guys....I added stuff after my order was placed and they included it with my original order so I wouldn't get hit with shipping again. Supreme customer service!!!!
My order already shipped.

Mailman just came...delivered 2 pairs of Haggar Cool 18 pants I scored on eBay NWT for $22 each.

I can hear it now.... Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 2011 THP Shoot Out sponsered by Sligo. Now walking out of the Sligo Catalog are TC, Hanks, Setho, P4b, and JB. Gentleman good luck.

Just kidding...sligo makes some amazing stuff

yes this needs to happen!!!!
Sligo...XL for shirts and 34" for shorts. Thanks!
I can hear it now.... Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 2011 THP Shoot Out sponsered by Sligo. Now walking out of the Sligo Catalog are TC, Hanks, Setho, P4b, and JB. Gentleman good luck.

A couple Sligo items are on their way to la casa de OEM

09-086_TROPICAL-4.jpg

09-055_IVORY-2.jpg

love that wind shirt!

Sligo has to be loving us this week! One of us pulls the trigger and it's like a domino effect!

haha I'm searching their store right now.

Odd question...why are all prices listed in Canadian?

Canadian co. wait until you see the shipping rates lol
haha I'm searching their store right now.

Odd question...why are all prices listed in Canadian?

Canadian co. wait until you see the shipping rates lol

I thought before I saw them listed in USD...must have been mistaken

I'm just going to get them shipped to belbins house...free shipping there

don't forget OEM. he bought some sick stuff too.

edit: i'm a stupid man.

Sligo has to be loving us this week! One of us pulls the trigger and it's like a domino effect!

I know man. I have been meaning to get some Sligo stuff for the greater part of a year. I see people getting some stuff and the itch just became too much.

Just picked up a sq 24* for $40 and an aldila nv shaft for $12 :D

FedEx came early this AM to drop off a goodie...

Fu-Bu-Ki!

Used 52 degree Callaway Forged wedge, with a new GP New Decade MultiCompound.
40 bucks

I thought before I saw them listed in USD...must have been mistaken

I'm just going to get them shipped to belbins house...free shipping there

JB mentioned fairwaystyles.com yesterday... I had a bunch of Sligo in cart and shipping was only 4.95....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back