Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I know this is way to early to ask. But anyone thinking of playing 36 holes 1 of those days?

It sure is tempting, but if the last outing showed me anything, it's not to stretch yourself too much. 18 holes a day seems like a better pace for me.

I say that now, but will probably change my mind between now and then.

Delta, I drive to detroit and fly from there... Its ALOT cheaper flying within the US than from Canada to US.

True enough.... I don't really have that option though!! Man, I need to move Stateside!!

*Mrs 9 Iron to be hides her engagement ring*
Wow!! Cheapest round trip I've found so far is $1400 for both of us!!

EDIT: I don't care if I have to sell all of my worldly possessions to pay for the flights, we will be there!!

I think I'm in.......wait

*checks wind patterns for West Palm Beach in May*

ok, sounds good....

Can you help others that may be in that area with those flight details?

Anyone planning on going from southern ontario or michigian I got a quote for around $250 (round trip) flying out of detroit to WPB(delta) add $25 for bags one way

We should have a pool on the number of posts this thread garners before the outing rolls around.

If a feller, say a hefty lefty feller, came in on Thursday with a low character Irish buddy, could he pay the $151ish fee and play golf on Friday? Since this feller is a lefty he could enjoy some of what will be available for lefties (he understands that will be much more limited) at Demo Day, and still get in a round of golf.

If not, he would understand.

Kevin

Nobody has to come to demo day Kevin. You could stay for the morning and do shaft testing or see what we have and decide then.

The prices would be about the same, but because Fridays round of golf is not part of our outing, it would have to be scheduled on your own. The room charge would still be non-golf charge and the golf would be paid for separately. I cant imagine it being that much difference in price though. I will check for you definitely though.

Nobody has to come to demo day Kevin. You could stay for the morning and do shaft testing or see what we have and decide then.

The prices would be about the same, but because Fridays round of golf is not part of our outing, it would have to be scheduled on your own. The room charge would still be non-golf charge and the golf would be paid for separately. I cant imagine it being that much difference in price though. I will check for you definitely though.

Don't worry about it at this point, JB. The Mrs. has been quite taken with the assistance you provided, and I'm using that to my advantage to try and wrangle this trip. I have a buddy who is definitely interested. By the way, no email confirmation yet from that resort that begins with R. LOL. I'm giving them another day.

Kevin

Don't worry about it at this point, JB. The Mrs. has been quite taken with the assistance you provided, and I'm using that to my advantage to try and wrangle this trip. I have a buddy who is definitely interested. By the way, no email confirmation yet from that resort that begins with R. LOL. I'm giving them another day.

Kevin

Check your PM's

I'm late for the party, but seeing it now. Hope I don't grow any over the winter cause I don't want to go through all that shopping again, lol. I'll be there unless my clothes don't fit.

So how does it work if we are.coming as a single but don't care.to pay the extra, can we get a random roommate...total newbie question I know :p

Yes, JB will spin the prize wheel and that will determine who your roomie will be lol just kidding
So how does it work if we are.coming as a single but don't care.to pay the extra, can we get a random roommate...total newbie question I know :p

don't make me call Flashy! She will make it happen. I am kind of looking in to flying someplace other than West Palm too. Just keeping options open

Go right ahead and call her! She will tell you the same thing. Right now flights are $670+ each round trip. Way too much right now. (that being said we just booked a trip to Barbados for Christmas, so don`t feel too bad for us)

This could work, depending on where I am working. Hopefully its Pinehurst or Kiawah, or Aronimink. Not hopefully its Whistling Straits or Bandon Dunes.

But good news is I should be in the states either way, making flights cheaper than Canada

People will start looking for roommates soon I am sure. You shouldn't have any trouble finding one. Just buddy up with a form member and book your room together.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just buddy up with a form member and book your room together.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

What happens at a THP outing, stays at a THP outing.

Woo hoo!! Super stoked to see this announcement today!! Looking forward already to PGA National 2.0!!

Thanks to all involved in making this happen!!

Fildini

Thank you to everyone who planned this. Exceptional!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyBo and I are looking forward to a rematch with the Bear. I think we are driving down this trip and take our time. You know act like retirees do :D.... Thanks GG, JB, TC & WPB for setting up this once in a lifetime trip once again!

P.S. GG -- KellyBo sent you an email saying Bill and I will attend however part of her email address is kmr so you may not have recognized it?

KellyBo and I are looking forward to a rematch with the Bear. I think we are driving down this trip and take our time. You know act like retirees do :D.... Thanks GG, JB, TC & WPB for setting up this once in a lifetime trip once again!

P.S. GG -- KellyBo sent you an email saying Bill and I will attend however part of her email address is kmr so you may not have recognized it?

She got it Gray. She said she could tell because it had Gray smilies in it....haha I kid of course.

that's what you get for telling everyone about your little walk:snicker:

she makes 1 comment in this thread and it has to be a dig at me...she is uninvited.

Back