Belt Buckles - Your Collection

what is the one with the E in the middle and the wings around it? Looks sweet!!

That is a custom prototype given to us from David Edel a putter maker. It is numbered to 10 on the back and was a nice gift.

I have a black belt and a brown belt. That way I can match black or brown shoes. The black belt get the most wear.

Kevin

has anyone ever ordered a belt from beltstogo.com? I'm thinking of picking up a couple and then getting some buckles elsewhere. Wish I had one of those THP buckles

All that buckle talk in the apparel thread made me want to update this one. 1st Post updated with some new arrivals.

dude, that is just awesome!

thanks for making me feel inadequate JB, lol

i may have to borrow one or two of those?

I wear one of these 2 buckles when I golf HAHA

6179-500_LRG.jpg

PBR1SG.jpg

Nice Bridges, but almost hate to ask what hat you wear with those, lol.

thanks for making me feel inadequate JB, lol

i may have to borrow one or two of those?

I figured I already did that on the course, why not this too. And I dont share things that go around my waist. Sorry. hehe

I figured I already did that on the course, why not this too. And I dont share things that go around my waist. Sorry. hehe

keep talking the big talk, i'll get my revenge in less than a month, and the whole forum will know about it. i just want to borrow a buckle, not the whole belt.

keep talking the big talk, i'll get my revenge in less than a month, and the whole forum will know about it. i just want to borrow a buckle, not the whole belt.

I hope so man. Because if you lose again, you may half to change name from Forum Leader to JB's Caddy (being nice).

And the buckle is closest to the guntal region. Sorry my man...hahah

Back on topic, show some of these buckles you guys are getting?

Nice Bridges, but almost hate to ask what hat you wear with those, lol.

haha, I used to have a little cowboy back in me during the day before sports took all of my time, won a few buckles and all that good stuff, but not into the cowboy stuff so much anymore. I do however own a couple cowboy hats but only bust those out if we are having some, I have buckle thats similar to one of those but never wear it anymore, and I own a couple pairs of Boots which I wear all the time, im not what you would call a real cowboy that wears starched jeans, cowboy hat, and rides horses all the time lol

But il get this back on topic. Those are some nice buckles JB. I really want the Adidas one that has the 3 bars, just not sure black/black or black/silver.

i'm getting this one:

adidas trophy black:

!BV4-7(wBmk~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmYLs0BKU1gfjj4g~~_35.JPG

My little collection grows... slowly... I've got a blue trophy coming with a white belt, whenever my pro decides to stop being so dang lazy..

buckles.jpg

Solid stuff right there. Love the Lacoste buckle. I have a Lacost buckle that is more dress than golf that is fixed on the strap. I love it.

I love the big buckles. I won one from Gilley's in Las Vegas in a mechanical bull riding contest. I never bought the belt to put it on and used it for an ash tray. I think the wife threw it out. After reading these style threads, it is clear that I need a wardrobe update. Stat!

I've been shopping the interwebs today. There really are some cool buckles out there. I found some that even doubled as a lighter and bottle opener. But after looking at the pics on this thread, I'll just get a normal one. I found a rhinestone encrusted lightning bolt that looks kinda cool. Would that be more golf course appropriate? My sense of style can be on the glitzy side.

I've been shopping the interwebs today. There really are some cool buckles out there. I found some that even doubled as a lighter and bottle opener. But after looking at the pics on this thread, I'll just get a normal one. I found a rhinestone encrusted lightning bolt that looks kinda cool. Would that be more golf course appropriate? My sense of style can be on the glitzy side.

Nothing wrong with some glitz or boldness. Its all about your style. For the golf course, I tend to stay in line with buckles from companies that make golf apparel. My thing anyway.

Nothing wrong with some glitz or boldness. Its all about your style. For the golf course, I tend to stay in line with buckles from companies that make golf apparel. My thing anyway.

That makes sense. I might have to stop at the Nike or adidas store in our outlet mall. I ordered a white belt and I need to get a buckle for it right away.

I know I am. Actually I am missing quite a few sligo buckles.

JB, you are missing one from your collection!!

IMG_8419.jpg

I like that one too. I was just checking that very buckle out over on Sligo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great buckle but I wish the Sligo script was a little more legible....sometimes the Olde English font doesn't translate too well.
JB, you are missing one from your collection!!

IMG_8419.jpg

great buckle but I wish the Sligo script was a little more legible....sometimes the Olde English font doesn't translate too well.

I swear to you in person it is.

Back