Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

Hit them well today, boys!

+ 1 on hit em well! Putt em well too. You guys had some serious practice last night so maybe the flat stick will be good to ya.

Have a great time. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new sticks.

So far, Razr Tour > Razr Forged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, Razr Tour > Razr Forged

I have to agree so far

With all these boys in action, the action in the forum seems to have slowed down. Hope you all are having a wicked time

OH use the Razr forged!! Way to much stick for my game but the look just swweeett.

The forged razr's look phenomenal in hand but the razr tour are easily stealing the show. They seem to be everyone's favorite razr at this point.

OH use the Razr forged!! Way to much stick for my game but the look just swweeett.

What is the reason for that TC? Is it feel, easier to hit?

The forged razr's look phenomenal in hand but the razr tour are easily stealing the show. They seem to be everyone's favorite razr at this point.

So they've got a lefty version for you TC?

And I hope that Callaway has changed to a new stock grip.......

I can just picture them all at the range right now, visions of Demo Day at the fall outing keep coming to mind. Keep it up boys!

At TPC and I am gaming the Razr Tours for my round. The tours do feel better to me and are more forgiving of course. Feel is different than my DF's. They are not quite as soft feeling, but they do feel great. I would def game them in an instant so far.

At TPC and I am gaming the Razr Tours for my round. The tours do feel better to me and are more forgiving of course. Feel is different than my DF's. They are not quite as soft feeling, but they do feel great. I would def game them in an instant so far.

Thanks for the quick update SethO!!! I can't wait to hear how you like the clubs and how everyone likes the course. Have fun boys!!!

I can just picture them all at the range right now, visions of Demo Day at the fall outing keep coming to mind. Keep it up boys!

stop torturing yourself! I am picturing the same thing.

Nice updates so far Seth. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them after your round.

That's the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Visions of Demo Day. Man, I knew I should have hopped a plane and gone down to FL this weekend! Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next Demo Day.....

Loving the updates. Keep up the good work Team THP!

If at all possible, I'd love hear some thoughts on the new Clevelands vs SuperFast vs MachSpeed fairways please!

First equipment win of the mini-outing goes to me! Got a Machine Steam Punk putter!

I fell in love with this putter the first time I saw it and now it's mine.

First equipment win of the mini-outing goes to me! Got a Machine Steam Punk putter!

Solid win dude! Solid

Congrats Seth!!! How about a picture of your newest addition???

I just thanked OEM across the table.

setho with the win! I've never seen him so pumped!

Back