2010 Chevron World Challenge [Spoilers]

Seriously, with as much money as these guys have you think they could pay someone to tell em when they look foolish.

Everyone is allowed to look foolish every once in a while. Its all in fun, he couldve lost a bet for all we know.

It is really interesting seeing Tiger use the Method 003. Apparently it is working for him.

also helps when you're sticking your approach shots <10' from the pin too hehe
It is really interesting seeing Tiger use the Method 003. Apparently it is working for him.

Yeah it does. The rest of the tour really needs to look back at 2010 and enjoy the various winners. It may be a good 2011 for Eldrick.

You are right, after his round he said he couldn't believe how good he score because he felt he didn't make any putts. I think Tiger is stealing my thoughts. I loved the 003 at the outing and since then he used it in a practice round at the Ryder Cup, and has had it in play. Tiger stop stealing my ideas!

Watching the rebroadcast now. Funny how Tiger said he hit 5 wood for his second shot on one par 5 with 270 to the hole. "I just hit a little 5 wood; took a little off it..." :shock:

I know, I choked on my popcorn when he said that! I N S A N E!!!!!

Tiger's back! Tiger's back!

We'll see after today. I think he'll relish the Rory pairing today. I expect tiger to make an example. Remember how Rory wanted a piece of him at the ryder cup? Hopefully the young fella backs it up.

Watching the rebroadcast now. Funny how Tiger said he hit 5 wood for his second shot on one par 5 with 270 to the hole. "I just hit a little 5 wood; took a little off it..." :shock:

I know, I choked on my popcorn when he said that! I N S A N E!!!!!

The only other people I know that can say that are Biggsy and Rbelbin.

I doubt Rory will play well. This will be the first time theyve played together. Rory said he has always wanted to play with Tiger.
Tiger's back! Tiger's back!

We'll see after today. I think he'll relish the Rory pairing today. I expect tiger to make an example. Remember how Rory wanted a piece of him at the ryder cup? Hopefully the young fella backs it up.

Yeah it does. The rest of the tour really needs to look back at 2010 and enjoy the various winners. It may be a good 2011 for Eldrick.

I was thinking the same thing...

I never realized how mental golf is until this year and watching him yesterday, it looked like he was at ease mentally and it showed on the course...

not to mention that hitting 270yd 5 woods help too... lol

The only other people I know that can say that are Biggsy and Rbelbin.

Hell dude, I can say it (it would be a lie though... I don't own a 5 wood haha). Give me a hurricane at my back and then we are talking.

Hell dude, I can say it (it would be a lie though... I don't own a 5 wood haha). Give me a hurricane at my back and then we are talking.

I did see you hit some bombs with a 3 iron at PGA National. Those were were slightly under hurricane force

I did see you hit some bombs with a 3 iron at PGA National. Those were were slightly under hurricane force

haha thanks dude, I max out my 3i at 230 yards with that gale behind me. Just a little short of tigers "Easy" 270 haha. Now that I think of it, I need a hurricane and some steroids.

You beat the hell out of me on that course too. Low scores are more manly than long balls... yep.

I seem to remember that this was broadcast on a channel I could watch last year (Saturday and Sunday). Anybody know off the top of their head what channel it will be on this weekend?

I seem to remember that this was broadcast on a channel I could watch last year (Saturday and Sunday). Anybody know off the top of their head what channel it will be on this weekend?

golf channel today 4-7, NBC weekend 3-6. EST

Paul Casey just got a hole in 1

AK is bringing it back nicely today, maybe everyone jumped the gun saying he was still hurt or he's never coming back or whatever else those Debbie Downers said yesterday.

how about Bubba just getting a double eagle! Holing out from 283 with a 4 wood!

how about Bubba just getting a double eagle! Holing out from 283 with a 4 wood!

What was crazy about that hole is that Bubba is playing with AK, and AK made an eagle 3 on that par-5. He'd still lose that hole in match play!

What was crazy about that hole is that Bubba is playing with AK, and AK made an eagle 3 on that par-5. He'd still lose that hole in match play!

yeah they played that hole @ -5

Back