2010 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Prize List

This is sooooo sweet! What an awesome contest THP!

What a prize list! I know a lot of hard work went into this... good luck to everyone!

Oh my gosh! THP always exceeds my expectations. Awesome contest, thank you THP and good luck everyone!!!

WOW! Amazing stuff!!

This simply AMAZING list of prizes thank you THP you guys are the best golf spot period. I have learn so much about products on this forum.
Keep the good job guys .

This is amazing. Easily the best backing of companies to a public forum I've ever seen.
Thank you to the administrators who run this amazing forum for putting this on.
Best of luck to everyone and definitely Merry Christmas to everyone!

What an awesome way to celebrate the holiday season.....way to go THP!!! Good luck to all and may the winners pay it forward to those not as fortunate as they are!

Can't wait!!! THP you guys are awesome!!! I can't stop checking the homepage for news.

When will this be starting? I am going to be travelling but I will be making sure to connect remotely to check on it !

The announcement will be made on Monday we believe.

Outstanding!!

:banana:Woot!:banana:

Incredible! I'm glad I joined this forum.

Seriously, how do you choose what you'd like to enter with a list like this? This is freaking INSANE.

Bridgestone - Season Supply of Golf Balls (10 dozen)
Bridgestone - New Cart Bag
Mizuno - JPX-800 Irons
Nike - MachSpeed Black Driver (round version)
SeeMore - New Si4 Putter (2 winners)
Bettinardi - New Staff Bag
GolfTEC - 60 Minute Swing Evaluation
TaylorMade - Burner 2.0 Irons
Cleveland - CG15 Wedge Set (52, 56, 60)
Miyazaki - Shaft (you pick any shaft)
Adams - Speedline 9064LS Driver
Adams - Super Hybrid
Adams - Ladies a7OS 8pc. iron set
Bushnell - Tour V2 Patriot Pack & XGC+ GPS (2 winners)
Wilson Staff - 2011 Travel Bag Set (club travel cover, rolling duffel bag, backpack)
Callaway - Diablo Octane FW Wood & UPRO GPS
Srixon/Classics - Full Outfit (Pants, shirt, sweater, hat) & 2 Dozen Balls
Cobra - 2011 Product (pre-release; winners choice)
FootJoy - ICONS MyJoy Style (your choice & design)

The Bridgestone and Betti bags really have my attention. Also, the golf balls and shoes. And the Zaki shaft. And the wedges. LOL, I'll stop now.

The announcement will be made on Monday we believe.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this!

I love it. I joined this site originally just based on some reviews I was looking for. Now I see this list for a contest???? This just proves that I made the right decision not only for the people that are members here, but also for the FABULOUS crew that runs this site. They must be the best, otherwise, why would all of these companies offer us all of this fabulous stuff? Looking forward to this one like nothing ever before. Thanks THP!!!

This one is ready to go for tomorrow. Do not miss the home page in the am for all of the news. I strongly urge everybody to read the rules in their entirety when it is announced tomorrow.

This one is ready to go for tomorrow. Do not miss the home page in the am for all of the news. I strongly urge everybody to read the rules in their entirety when it is announced tomorrow.

nice, I'm excited for this one. I wasn't much of an actice member last year so I completely missed it. There are quite a few things that I can use to make the holidays a happy one this year.

This is going to be fun!

Amazing and only at THP! Thanks again to all the companies who made this possible and to THP for sure.

edit: would one of everything fit in that Bettinardi bag? hehe

Back