Marcawesome...

Cause I am!

-Yoccos

TheDue of course, lol.

lucas calloway, b/c i've always like the name lucas and wanted it, and it's actually my name. i'm a simple man. no cool names for me.

does anyone here have trouble searching for each other? i think the search feature on twitter sucks.

I have a terrible time. I use THP to get most of my people haha. It took me months to find Chris Johnson.

does anyone here have trouble searching for each other? i think the search feature on twitter sucks.

Searching through web doesn't seem to be a problem. I don't like how I can't use twitlonger when I want post more than 140 symbols or post pics as easy as I can on my BB though.

I found most of you finding JD. DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't search out anyone...celebs find me and ask me to follow them. :wink:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't search out anyone...celebs find me and ask me to follow them. :wink:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i know who you like to follow my friend!!!! don't you forget that.

Lol, I wait for someone to find me and then folow them back.

DLBarbee and I broke it before I twitted the first thing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have signed up for twitter, tried using it and failed miserably :( the twitter in the iPhone isn't very user friendly, or maybe it's just user error haa haa :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Lol, I wait for someone to find me and then follow them back.

===== /QUOTE ====

haha, me too duey!

I tried finding a few, found yours in fact, but I'm technically challenged, haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have signed up for twitter, tried using it and failed miserably :( the twitter in the iPhone isn't very user friendly, or maybe it's just user error haa haa :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not tried from my phone, guess I'll have to. FB works great on the BB.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm @amolyajnik. Mainly tweet about golf, basketball, football, and random stuff in my life.

Thainer21, what else could it be? Lol

ginger fluffer
junior
lukey dukey's lover
tiger's midnight snack
funny sounding canadian
who is pale rider

i could keep going and going

go4bluetitan. Had to join to get extra entries for the awesome THP holidays!!

ok, its official, I am on there. Onetwcu

ginger fluffer
junior
lukey dukey's lover
tiger's midnight snack
funny sounding canadian
who is pale rider

i could keep going and going

LMAO!!!!

THP has their official account

@hackersparadise

GG also has an account