2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

Man this is a great idea and should be tons of fun and a few laughs to boot. Whoever came up with this contest gets the :thumb: award... I think RxGus should be pre eliminated :D... Just kidding bro.

I thought the same thing when I thought of going as Villegas. It would hurt to get every ounce of fat removed from my body lol. That is one lean dude.

Plus you and Ole Gray would be twins.

No, Gray wants to be Nancy Lopez.

setho, i see you as a gmac bro! we all know who i'm rocking fo' sho'!!!

*needs access to big.dumb.visor*

Plus you and Ole Gray would be twins.

Haha. Well, not after this year when he is with TM.

No, Gray wants to be Nancy Lopez.

Zing!

setho, i see you as a gmac bro! we all know who i'm rocking fo' sho'!!!

*needs access to big.dumb.visor*

GMag would be great! It will give me an excuse to buy a Srixon hat and a new pair of shoes.

Craig Stadler baby!!! Sorry to those in the 5-10-15 challenge, I'm going 70 the other way so that I can win the contest as the Walrus!!! :hungry:

hahahaha, I love the new contest. I wonder who I should dress up as....

haha, david duval.

Get your butt back over to the 5-10-15 NOW! You don't want me to sick Ole' Gray on ya now do ya?:D We're gonna find someone tall and skinny for you to look like.

Craig Stadler baby!!! Sorry to those in the 5-10-15 challenge, I'm going 70 the other way so that I can win the contest as the Walrus!!! :hungry:

What a great idea for a contest! It'll really show everyone's creativity. I don't know if I'll be able to pull off pants like a tour player. I need shorts to keep cool. Keep in mind there will more than likely be a 30 degree F temperature difference between Edmonton and WPB. Unless you want me going for the Garrigus look.... :D

Glad everybody is excited about what we have so far.

I am not wearing pants for this. I hear I look like Jeff Overton though

I am not wearing pants for this. I hear I look like Jeff Overton though

With all the Sligo gear, I wonder how many people will be dressing like Brian Gay

I thought that outfit was if Payne Stewart and Ryan Moore had a child outfit. :act-up:

It was the Bobby Jones look actually. Payne didn't wear ties, only polo's. I love the tie look on a golf course (with cardigans!) but Moore bothers me with it sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we are getting a little full, we will be announcing the prizes to go along with these contests very soon. You guys are going to LOVE this.

As we are getting a little full, we will be announcing the prizes to go along with these contests very soon. You guys are going to LOVE this.
I can just about imagine, I can't wait to hear what they are!

You've got to stop teasing us JB, my heart can't take it!! I can't wait to hear what you've got up your sleeve!

how did I miss this earlier? either way....AWESOME!!!

For those coming to the outing, and looking forward to these contests, the long putt contest listed on the 1st page....Will be quite a "GAMBLE"!

Hint Hint!

Haha subtle!

For those coming to the outing, and looking forward to these contests, the long putt contest listed on the 1st page....Will be quite a "GAMBLE"!

Hint Hint!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Pow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back