Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Bridgestone Golf Balls

Congrats Blue!

I thought I was going to be the first, but then like 10 people beat me. Oh, and good job. :D

Congrats BT, that is a massive win right there. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone. Enjoy it.

yaba daba doo GO Blue! :blob:

BlueTitan by a nose. Congrats.

Kevin

Congrats BT!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I think I just passed out for a minute there!! Thankyouthanyouthankyouthankyou THP And Bridgestone!!@

Your my boy Blue. Great win. Christmas really can start early!

Congrats Blue!! Thanks to THP and Bridgestone!!

Apparently it is for Thainer too. Not only did he not realize that Bridgestone does ball fitting. He didnt realize it was free. And then he didnt realize the prize is 10 dozen and not 12 dozen. :alien:

Lol I was all over the place. I didn't know bstone did fittings near me, I haven't heard any recently.

23 hours and 56 minutes and counting... What prize is next. I need to check.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I think I just passed out for a minute there!! Thankyouthanyouthankyouthankyou THP And Bridgestone!!@

Congrats BlueTitan!!! You da man!!!

Congrats Blue Titan. You are going to love this prize.

Congrats BlueTitan!!

Congrats BlueTitan!

im bummed I didnt win the balls...I was looking forward to fishing them out of the lake or searching the woods for them!!

congrats blue titan! awesome prize!

im bummed I didnt win the balls...I was looking forward to fishing them out of the lake or searching the woods for them!!

but your happy for bt, right?

Back