Rose Bowl match up

Status
Not open for further replies.

U_of_Bucky

Reaction score
Handicap
The Rose Bowl...#3 TCU Horned Frogs vs #5 Wisky Badgers....Discuss

I hope Wisconsin drops 80 on them so I don't have to listen to these lesser conferences whine about the BCS anymore.

I hope Wisconsin drops 80 on them so I don't have to listen to these lesser conferences whine about the BCS anymore.

Spoken like a true Big Ten'er. Go back and finish analyzing all of the Hawkeye piss test results, the come back and report your results.:laughing:

Spoken like a true Big Ten'er. Go back and finish analyzing all of the Hawkeye piss test results, the come back and report your results.:laughing:

I am laughing so hard at all these people crying around me, I'm no Hawkeyes fan!

could be an interesting match up. the sheer difference in size between the badger's o-line and the horny frogs' d-line will be the difference. i think a good old fashioned in the trenches battle will decide this one and so far, i haven't seen anyone who looks like they can really stop wiscansans (that's how you guys sound like when you say it) running game. i wanted wiscansan/stanford though.

The Hawkeyes aren't playing in the Rose Bowl. The Badgers are. And they will steam roll TCU.

I look forward to the game, Wisconsin has been fun to watch all season and I'm sure this will be no different.

Not a Wisconsin fan but I honestly don't even believe it will be close.

55-10

You heard it here first.

could be an interesting match up. the sheer difference in size between the badger's o-line and the horny frogs' d-line will be the difference. i think a good old fashioned in the trenches battle will decide this one and so far, i haven't seen anyone who looks like they can really stop wiscansans (that's how you guys sound like when you say it) running game. i wanted wiscansan/stanford though.

Except remember the weather and where the game is played. Speed kills in the warm air.

I dont really care who wins or have an opinion in all honesty. Im not a Big 10 fan (despite they make easy pickings in BCS games), but if they do win, maybe it will keep everybody from crying that "the small schools are getting screwed". Cincy said that a lot last year too.

I look forward to the game, Wisconsin has been fun to watch all season and I'm sure this will be no different.

You would die for real football huh? Of course Wisconsin has been fun to watch when you are used to having to watch the Cowboys. :alien:

Except remember the weather and where the game is played. Speed kills in the warm air.

I dont really care who wins or have an opinion in all honesty. Im not a Big 10 fan (despite they make easy pickings in BCS games), but if they do win, maybe it will keep everybody from crying that "the small schools are getting screwed". Cincy said that a lot last year too.

Yah easy pickings, 2-0 last year?

i agree that speed kills, but not between the tackles brutha. trust me, i'm no big 10 fan at all and they usually do fold like tiger on sunday's in the BCS games, but i like the style of football that wiscansan plays. and i agree w/you about all the small school crying, it gets old.

Yah easy pickings, 2-0 last year?

I wont even bother with this. If you believe that your school and the rest of that conference is on par with the better conferences RIGHT NOW, you must love the Leader and Legends name selection. Go Big 10, they are awesome.

Spoiler
At making schools from the south look great year after year.

Some serious power with the Badgers this year. They also have some speed, and they throw the ball well. I have not seen TCU play, but the Badgers have looked pretty good. Like a lot of Badger fans, I would rather see them play Stanford. I've seen a number of Auburn games, and I could see them steamrolling them, too. I have not seen Oregon, but aren't they smallish and fast?

It's a shame there is no playoff.

Kevin

Speed kills in the warm air.

Wiscon has plenty of speed. And some big ole boys pushing people around. Ask Ohio State how that goes.

Of course Wisconsin has been fun to watch when you are used to having to watch the Cowboys.

The Badgers have scored 72, 83, & 70 points this year. When Wisco beat Michigan, the Badgers did not throw a second half pass. Awesome old school football.

Also, the SEC is overrated.

Wiscon has plenty of speed. And some big ole boys pushing people around. Ask Ohio State how that goes.

The Badgers have scored 72, 83, & 70 points this year. When Wisco beat Michigan, the Badgers did not throw a second half pass. Awesome old school football.

pffft!!! so typical.

Ok

Ohio St 5-3
Michigan 1-3
Wisconsin 2-0
Iowa 1-1
PSU 1-1
Illinois 0-2

Total is 10-11 with 1 NC

Hardly what I call easy pickings.

You know Alabama is 1-2 in BCS games right?

Only reason SEC has such a glowing record is Florida and LSU...you should all thank them.

But that 1 was huge.

Roll Tide!

Only reason SEC has such a glowing record is Florida and LSU...you should all thank them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Some serious power with the Badgers this year. They also have some speed, and they throw the ball well. I have not seen TCU play, but the Badgers have looked pretty good. Like a lot of Badger fans, I would rather see them play Stanford. I've seen a number of Auburn games, and I could see them steamrolling them, too. I have not seen Oregon, but aren't they smallish and fast?

It's a shame there is no playoff.

Kevin

No way they beat Auburn. I hate the SEC, but it wouldnt even be close.

Spoken like a true Big 10 fan.

pffft!!! so typical.

It really is. When was the last time a Big 10 team was relevant in the NC game? It must be all those conference championship games they have played that beat up on each other. Whoops. Or the impossible schedules.

from 2003-2009, the SEC has won the national championship 5 times! i'm not an SEC fan but i can recognize the best football conference in the country. and it's always the big 10 guys who dispute this. you're extremely loyal, but extremely ignorant.

pffft!!! so typical.

I would love to see SEC schools compete when the players have to meet the academic standards of a Northwestern or even Penn State.

Also, there is too much booster money in the SEC and big time college football in general. After watching "Pony Excess" on ESPN, I can't help but wonder how many players are on the take.

Im not an SEC fan. I hate the SEC. But I am a realist. And you do realize two things.

1. In YOUR OWN list you only listed 2 teams with winning records.
2. You lost all credibility in college football with your wonderful CAL analysis.

I would love to see SEC schools compete when the players have to meet the academic standards of a Northwestern or even Penn State.

Also, there is too much booster money in the SEC and big time college football in general. After watching "Pony Excess" on ESPN, I can't help but wonder how many players are on the take.

Cam Newton knew nothing about it man, he just went where his dad told him.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back