Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons & THP Testing

you've had to learn how to find a go to club in all the wind you've been playing in.

More a product of being a little further then Id like from the green. On the internet I hit nothing but forged clubs, a forged ball and I drive the ball 325. In real life Im not nearly as serious.

More a product of being a little further then Id like from the green. On the internet I hit nothing but forged clubs, a forged ball and I drive the ball 325. In real life Im not nearly as serious.

me too dude. this was a funny post.

I have NEVER drooled over clubs without hitting them before these 2.0s. You guys are killing me with this thread!

Tomorrow I'm off to GolfTec for a fitting session (early Christmas present courtesy of the wife) and these damn well better come up as the "fit" for me or I'm going to be sooooooo confused as to what to do. :banghead:

I have NEVER drooled over clubs without hitting them before these 2.0s. You guys are killing me with this thread!

Tomorrow I'm off to GolfTec for a fitting session (early Christmas present courtesy of the wife) and these damn well better come up as the "fit" for me or I'm going to be sooooooo confused as to what to do. :banghead:

flooder, you crack me up. dude, no way these bad boys let you down, no way!!! what a cool christmas present. nice to see you finally convinced her to let you move forward with this one. dude, let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Well, no matter what the "recommendation" is Id take the results and hit the Burners too. No way these clubs wouldnt work out for you.

can we close this thread please or im going to spend nearly £500 on these and i cant afford that!!!!!!!!!!

can we close this thread please or im going to spend nearly £500 on these and i cant afford that!!!!!!!!!!

time to upgrade boss!!! haha, as OEM would say, "resistance is futile"

Dude or Mate (?) I should say, looking at your sig Id say youre doomed. 09' Burners to the 2.0's is only natural, and resistance is futile. lol

Wish me luck guys, it's nearly 8 weeks from when I ordered my 2.0's & I'm finally going to game them today (damn snow). They've been getting some fairly extensive use at the range these last couple of weeks but nothing compares to the real thing.

I will come back later to report, it's minus 2 here. I must be mad (suppose I'll get to really put this Under Amour gear to the test)

Hello

Hello

Hello all! I was searching around for 2.0 Burner reviews and found this site last week. Thanks for all your input and I just bought a set of irons on fleabay 3-AW for 400 CAN...which is not too bad eh!.
I was using AP2 irons for 2 years and love them but you guys talked me into buying these. :D

Anyways, I will be checking this site out from now on and once again thanks!

MArty

PS: I have to wait 5 months before I can swing these bad boys...:(

Six-foe I think you will be very happy with your purchase! Sorry you have to wait so long to hit them.

welcome to THP six foe and congrats on your purchase. thanks for taking the time to sign up and say hello. can't wait to hear your thoughts once you get to hit them.

welcome to THP six foe and congrats on your purchase. thanks for taking the time to sign up and say hello. can't wait to hear your thoughts once you get to hit them.

Thanks!!!!!!

I will let ya guys know in 5 months..LOL

Hello all! I was searching around for 2.0 Burner reviews and found this site last week. Thanks for all your input and I just bought a set of irons on fleabay 3-AW for 400 CAN...which is not too bad eh!.
I was using AP2 irons for 2 years and love them but you guys talked me into buying these. :D

MArty

I'm glad you found us for this great 2.0 thread, I've had so much fun reading about all the people who went out and hit them based on this thread, lots of satisfied new Burner owners after they pull the trigger too! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to THP!

MArty

Congrats on your purchase and joining the 2.0 club! Look forward to your thoughts on them. In a few months lol. And welcome to THP

What is that 7-8 2.0 irons sold now via THP? haha

I think its even more thent that.

1st post in a while, not sure where I have been. May have found a home - seems like there's more regular flex players on this site than the others I frequent.

Played '09 Burner's in 2010, best scoring year by far, dropped index from 10 to 8, absolutely loved 'em. Of course, that didn't stop me from getting a set of the 2.0's and R9's - after a bunch of range time, the 2.0's are in the bag, with the R9's lurking and the '09's already having proven themselves. Overall, I think there is very little to choose between the 3 sets. BTW, all with standard regular flex graphite - thought there might be some difference with the Motore in the R9's, but I'm not really seeing it.

i have a set comming with 6.5 rifle in them which set do u get the lowest trajectory from 2.0 ? thxs

Dg's are the lowest launching shafts for most people.

I agree with jrod. X100's seem to be the ticket for lowest launching.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

finally hit these in person at Dick's today and they felt great. Might need to look into picking them up.

golf shop called today they will b in wed pick them up thurs finally

Back