Worked out w/an Athlete

Tiger woods. I dont think he has moved into his house yet on Jupiter island. Gotta be TW

What do you mean by outing? (sorry, couldn't help myself, work is so boring :)

I wasn't going to guess, but doesn't Mark O'Meara live in Windemere?

And I still don't see where she said that about his arms!

I just mean saying the person's name and revealing too much private stuff about them. I am a person who takes people's privacy very seriously and feel terribly guilty for even starting this thread. I worry too much I guess.

What do you mean by outing? (sorry, couldn't help myself, work is so boring :)

Tiger woods. I dont think he has moved into his house yet on Jupiter island. Gotta be TW

The only reason TW would be in a public gym, I think, would be because he's out trolling and he's banned from all Waffle Houses. So, the gyms are where he picks up chicks now. Or, maybe Elin got all the gym equipment in the divorce settlement.

The only reason TW would be in a public gym, I think, would be because he's out trolling and he's banned from all Waffle Houses. So, the gyms are where he picks up chicks now. Or, maybe Elin got all the gym equipment in the divorce settlement.

Or maybe all of his gym stuff is in his new home which he hasnt moved into yet.

I just mean saying the person's name and revealing too much private stuff about them. I am a person who takes people's privacy very seriously and feel terribly guilty for even starting this thread. I worry too much I guess.

JB's gotta be loving this! :D

It was just an immature guy joke, I realized what you meant. :)

You don't have to feel bad, JB is giving away way more information than you have.

It was just an immature guy joke, I realized what you meant. :)

You don't have to feel bad, JB is giving away way more information than you have.

I thought you were joking but I wasn't sure since I couldn't quite tell tone over the computer.

And yes I know...I have tried to remain as tight lipped at possible but clearly that doesn't seem to matter.

I wasn't going to guess, but doesn't Mark O'Meara live in Windemere?

And I still don't see where she said that about his arms!

O'Meara and GYM..... I don't see those 2 associated together. :laughing:

I thought you were joking but I wasn't sure since I couldn't quite tell tone over the computer.

And yes I know...I have tried to remain as tight lipped at possible but clearly that doesn't seem to matter.

It would have been more noticable as a joke if I could pull up the smiley icons, but being at work it doesn't seem to want to work.

O'meara at the gym was almost as funny as Barkley. :)

There is actually a trainer at the gym that looks just like Barkley!

It would have been more noticable as a joke if I could pull up the smiley icons, but being at work it doesn't seem to want to work.

O'meara at the gym was almost as funny as Barkley. :)

:deadhorse:

Was he black, white or Cablinasian (see below)?

1/8 Caucasion, 1/4 African American, 1/8 Native American, 1/4 Thai, 1/4 Chinese.

:deadhorse:

Was he black, white or Cablinasian (see below)?

1/8 Caucasion, 1/4 African American, 1/8 Native American, 1/4 Thai, 1/4 Chinese.

:laughing:

I'm trying to get some work done but this thread is too funny. Btw, I love star sightings. I live in the LA area and never see any famous people.

Phil!!! or AK!!! I really have NO idea of were famous golfers actually live >.<

Heck everyone was mentioning all these younger athletic dudes with (ahem) bigger arms than expected (?????).

Thought I'd throw out the name of someone who actually lives in Windemere (or at least I think so). I think Brian Gay is the only other name thrown in the hat who lives there (other than everyone's automatic pick of course!)

in the OP it said VERY famous athlete....my man crush for BG aside, I don't think he'd be considered VERY famous
Heck everyone was mentioning all these younger athletic dudes with (ahem) bigger arms than expected (?????).

Thought I'd throw out the name of someone who actually lives in Windemere (or at least I think so). I think Brian Gay is the only other name thrown in the hat who lives there (other than everyone's automatic pick of course!)

I might be wrong but even famous people like to get out of their homes from being house bound. Look what happen to Elvis Presley. He stayed secluded and his life went down the tubes. You can have gym equipment at home and not be as motivated to workout. Sooooo I got an idea who it might be . :golf2: Very cool to have famous people at your local gym. GG has the famous people to workout with. I have to put up with Goober Watson on the machine next to mine :banghead:

this thread made me laugh alot! As soon as i read the first post i had a pretty good idea. I think JB filled us in, without actually filling us in lol. Sorry GG, your secrets safe with us!

About the arms, I was the first one to post about. I swear I saw it, but now that I re-read the thread I can't find it again. I just may be losing my mind lol

I wouldn't know Bryan Gay, not exactly famous IMO, well outside golfing circles anyway!

I think maybe it was in the 5-10-15 thread. I do remember posting about that.

About the arms, I was the first one to post about. I swear I saw it, but now that I re-read the thread I can't find it again. I just may be losing my mind lol

I wouldn't know Bryan Gay, not exactly famous IMO, well outside golfing circles anyway!

Mystery solved! Thanks GG,

So I just posted a separate thread but one of the more exciting moments at the gym today was stretching next to a very famous athlete. I had hear rumors of some of the local athletes working out at the gym but this was the first time I saw one. His arms are even bigger in person.

Hanks and lcs: I didn't throw out Brian Gay, he was mentioned earlier. I mentioned the other very famous, well built athlete from Windemere, Mark O'Meara! hahaha

:laughing:

I'm trying to get some work done but this thread is too funny. Btw, I love star sightings. I live in the LA area and never see any famous people.

ive seen tons of celebs in san diego... i guess they are more ninja in LA

Back