Holiday Cheer Day 8 – Miyazaki Shafts – Tour Level Shaft

you better watch Kellybo, she is fixin to steal it from you if you if you win it Gray!

I know! I was just sitting here thinking HA! If he wins, he better give it to me for Christmas! LOL

you better watch Kellybo, she is fixin to steal it from you if you if you win it Gray!

hmmmmm we might could work a deal or two out :D.. Hey we can swap out drivers now and then so it's a win win for the ole gray homestead :golf2:

Come on random computer picker pick me!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone...someone will be very happy.

I think I just saw eight tiny reindeer and a sled with a jolly old dude in a red suit circling someone's house!!!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen: Drumroll please :zsimpsons:

I think I just saw eight tiny reindeer and a sled with a jolly old dude in a red suit circling someone's house!!!!!

if it is out here the old guy is getting soaked.. pouring in LA

First post updated.

I want to personally congratulate Ole Gray. Bill has been a member of this site for a long time, I dont believe he has ever won anything and he is about as active as anybody here. Congrats Gray! Best part is, you dont have to hide it, because it can work WITH your snakes...hehe

No way...Kelly gets her Christmas present!! Congrats buddy...and Kelly :act-up:

HE WON~!!!!!!!

Congrats Ole Gray! There is not a better person that this could go to! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!! Santa just left our house!

AND ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats gray!!!!

Wow, congrats man. Good to see you win, and I'm being serious.

Awesome Bill!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

He's about to pee all over himself because his laptop locked up. Haha!

Way to go Gray, congrats buddy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats Gray!!!

Wow, congrats!! The prize is going to the right person I think

Back