Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see golfgalaxy has Srixon ZStar's and ZStarX's (White or Yellow) 2 dozen for $60, $20 savings over usual $39.99. Usually see these deals when a new version is coming out and they want to clear remaining stock of previous model...

I see golfgalaxy has Srixon ZStar's and ZStarX's (White or Yellow) 2 dozen for $60, $20 savings over usual $39.99. Usually see these deals when a new version is coming out and they want to clear remaining stock of previous model...

Our local Edwin Watts' and Dick's Sporting Goods have had this deal in store since around Thanksgiving. I got a $10 off $50 coupon from Dick's and went out and bought two dozen Z-Star Yellow for $59.99 - $10 = $49.99 plus tax for balls that normall would have cost me $80. Sweet!

EcoCore coupon code still worked as of today 12/16. Plus they have killer deals on all kinds of stuff right now. I just hooked myself up with a new Dunning sweater and a compression shirt - they had my school colors!

Not exactly deal of the day, but I don't know how long it will be valid for.

Adams idea a7 iron set with steel shaft is $340 at pgatour.com

I found a site that is just giving away a Bettinardi staff bag

Pretty Good Golf Ball Deal at Targets

Pretty Good Golf Ball Deal at Targets

Top Flite D2 Feel - $7.48 for 15 golf balls (fifty cents/ball). Not as good as 3-4 years ago when I got 6 boxes at Target at $2.77 per box, but not bad.

I play NXT's and Pro V1's, and in my humble opinion, the D2 isn't too far behind them as far as performance.

Just a heads up. Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Nice find.

Merged this one with the discount thread. Thanks.

I don't know where this goes...BUT all Los Angeles Golfsmith shoppers...tomorrow, the first 50 people at all of their Los Angeles stores will be getting $10 gift certifcate. Not a big whoo haaa but at least its something :D

all Los Angeles Golfsmith shoppers...tomorrow, the first 50 people at all of their Los Angeles stores will be getting $10 gift certifcate.
Same here in norcal. They might be doing it more widely. It is a $10 off purchases of $30+ card, good till December 31st.

Today only @ http://www.woot.com is a refurbished Callaway uPro Golf GPS for $99 + $5 shipping. Usually at check out you can add a warranty from squaretrade for any electronic purchases. Might be a good way to get in on a quality GPS rangefinder on the inexpensive side.

Nice deal at Golfio on the Odyssey Black Series putters.. 129 plus free next day air shipping...

Kingdom59 has a pile of new Nike drivers on special. Black Machspeed (round, square, left, right, and ladies) for $239. And the VR STR8 Fit for $200.

Discountmags.com has Golf Digest for up to 3 years for $3 a year. Just add to cart and enter 4645 for the coupon code.

knetgolf.com has an additional 20% off using 'holiday' as your code. free shipping on orders over $79.00 still applied to my cart.

Thanks for that, much easier and better than doing it through eBay. $9.00 for 3 years is a great price. It cost that much per issue down here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back