Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

really looking forward to meeting Biggsy, esp after all the hard work he did for us when gathering GG Spa package and JB's Srixon Bag.

Well I took the plunge and sent GG a request to join the outing! <fingers crossed>

Coming from Denmark it'll cost me an arm and a leg I'm afraid, but I've been wanting to visit Florida for ages. Other than meeting the fine people of THP, it will give me a chance to visit the Cape. Who knows, with a bit of luck (well a lot really) I could get to witness a Space Shuttle launch, a long standing dream of mine.

well i took the plunge and sent gg a request to join the outing! <fingers crossed>

coming from denmark it'll cost me an arm and a leg i'm afraid, but i've been wanting to visit florida for ages. Other than meeting the fine people of thp, it will give me a chance to visit the cape. Who knows, with a bit of luck (well a lot really) i could get to witness a space shuttle launch, a long standing dream of mine.

this is awesome.

You will be our first member from a different continent! Wow.

Awesome that the Biggsys can make it now!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Well I took the plunge and sent GG a request to join the outing! <fingers crossed>

Coming from Denmark it'll cost me an arm and a leg I'm afraid, but I've been wanting to visit Florida for ages. Other than meeting the fine people of THP, it will give me a chance to visit the Cape. Who knows, with a bit of luck (well a lot really) I could get to witness a Space Shuttle launch, a long standing dream of mine.

Nice to hear you may be joinging us!

Seeing a shuttle launch is pretty cool. My grandfather lived in Cape Canaveral and was a bit of a space junkie. He took me to see just about anything launch!

Awesome stuff, look forward to meeting you.

Nice! Hope you can make it!! You be a shoe in for longest distance travelled that for sure! Makes my 2800 mile trip look like a jump over a puddle!

Says the guy who was hitting over 300 yards..... such modesty!! :D

Right. I might bring a helmet to wear just in case I am in the group in from of him again!

That is incredible and we could not be happier to hear.

wow I hope everything works out for you and you are able to get there. You'll be the first from a different continent to join us.

This is awesome...so much interest!!! Going to be a spectacular event...can't wait!

Wow, thanks for all the friendly remarks. I feel welcome allready. However I try not to get too excited as I get the idea that getting a spot is pretty much down to the wire at this point.

Great to hear Carsten!! Looking forward to seeing you there.

I was thinking the same thing 9-iron

Wow, thanks for all the friendly remarks. I feel welcome allready. However I try not to get too excited as I get the idea that getting a spot is pretty much down to the wire at this point.
Add me as another one in your corner hoping this all works out and you can make it, this thing is officially past the point of EPIC now. (Ugh I hate that word)

Awesome. Pretty sure you'll get the award for the longest distance traveled. I dunno about the space shuttle but with Biggsy and Rbelbin there you'll see some missiles launched.

Awesome. Pretty sure you'll get the award for the longest distance traveled. I dunno about the space shuttle but with Biggsy and Rbelbin there you'll see some missiles launched.

You havent seen a missile until youve seen me top a ball down the fairway

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

You havent seen a missile until youve seen me top a ball down the fairway

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Those are called worm burners. Biggsy and belbin hit missiles bro beans! You dont want to be in front of them.

I don't know if Biggsy and I can live up to all this hype.

I'd trade a 300y drive for the ability to make an 8 foot putt any day! They both count the same

I don't know if Biggsy and I can live up to all this hype.

I'd trade a 300y drive for the ability to make an 8 foot putt any day! They both count the same

I was out driving Belbin with my 9 iron and him using a driver. I dont know what you guys are talking about. hehe

Seems I'm in, weee! :joy:

Now, if all the snow would melt please. I need to practice!

Back