Worked out w/an Athlete

GG, you should have played it cool. You should walk up and shake his hand and been like, "are you new here? I've never seen you around." Pretend you don't know who he is, and right when he thinks he's in the clear of a crazy fan, BAM, put a piece of paper and pen in his face! :D

Just joking of course! He probably enjoys privacy.

I saw Tiger at the gym again today. He was doing some cardio. He was on the stationary bike behind me while I was on the treadmill.

I saw Tiger at the gym again today. He was doing some cardio. He was on the stationary bike behind me while I was on the treadmill.

Im just surprised he doesnt have all that stuff in his own gym... maybe hes not there to just work out....

He definitely is there to just work out. He has a personal trainer with him every time he is there and she kicks his butt! Although today he was just doing some cardio. At least that's all I saw.

Im just surprised he doesnt have all that stuff in his own gym... maybe hes not there to just work out....

This is from Nike's Facebook page. This is pretty impressive.

165214_494658743257_96946928257_5869975_8249604_n.jpg

He definitely is there to just work out. He has a personal trainer with him every time he is there and she kicks his butt! Although today he was just doing some cardio. At least that's all I saw.

hmmmm insteresting... lol

Makes me feel like a bum sitting here on the couch drinking my coffee...haha.

That is pretty impressive, does that say 70 or 90? Either one isnt too shabby

that's cool. Did you ask him to be on the cover of THP the magazine? I wonder if he went to THP headquarters if JB would let him test the Betti 50 Cal

Its pretty impressive watching these guys train. The dedication and discipline are worlds apart from what I am used to.

I dont want to one up you but not only was this guy my old neighbor but he also works out at my gym.
Spoiler
malibu.jpg

that's cool. Did you ask him to be on the cover of THP the magazine? I wonder if he went to THP headquarters if JB would let him test the Betti 50 Cal

No....

Its pretty impressive watching these guys train. The dedication and discipline are worlds apart from what I am used to.

I dont want to one up you but not only was this guy my old neighbor but he also works out at my gym.
Spoiler
malibu.jpg

You can tell his muscles are all from a dedicated workout regimen. No steroids for Malibu!

Next time bring a weighted club and start swinging it close to him. MIGHT be a conversationn starter, probably not. Worth a try.

That is pretty impressive, does that say 70 or 90? Either one isnt too shabby

The 70 on an incline dumbbell bench doesn't impress me much when compared to the stability exercises GG was talking about. My trainer used to have me do dumbbell bench on a regular bench and then with my feet on the floor and back on a exercise ball and it was much tougher when you had to balance yourself on a moving object. I bet his ab workouts would kick my tail though haha.

Last edited:

I can top that one! I worked out at our gym with the legendary Ole Gray today! :D Seriously, working out with Tiger would be awesome!

I wonder why he doesn't use his own gym? I use my own...OK, it's not mine but it's dirtcheap and there's almost never anyone there. Too good to be true.

I wonder why he doesn't use his own gym? I use my own...OK, it's not mine but it's dirtcheap and there's almost never anyone there. Too good to be true.

Same reason that he goes to the regular grocery store, out to eat, etc...

Because most people do not bother him in this area. I think it is the reason it attracts so many athletes. Well that and the wonderful weather, beautiful landscapes, etc. :alien:

I think it is the reason it attracts so many athletes. Well that and the wonderful weather, beautiful landscapes, etc. :alien:

And you can workout with THPers on a regular basis.

JB is right. No one bothers him there. They let him do his thing and they do their thing. I am sure it helps that he isn't the only athlete who works out there.

JB is right. No one bothers him there. They let him do his thing and they do their thing. I am sure it helps that he isn't the only athlete who works out there.

Or the wealthiest.

Back