2011 Wilson Staff - Staff Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of the readers know, I have a small collection of staff bags. We have just about every brand (major) and always loves to see the new ones as they show up. Well, another beauty arrived today and this one is a stunner. Here is a link to the rest of the bags in my obsession, I mean collection.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ag-Room-amp-Putter-Collection&highlight=staff

Subtle changes over the 2010 bag and all for the better. Great looking bag all the way around.

1156597367_oowvU-L.jpg

1156597619_wYQ4g-L.jpg

1156597146_DYGJ8-L.jpg

1156597849_GcShi-L.jpg

Looks great! (Do you have doubles in putters or are all those different ones in the background because I see they're stacked 2 deep!)

I was thinking the other day, "JB and THP HQ need another staff bag. " Good thing Wilson read my mind.

That is a beautiful bag JB. If Hawk were on he'd call dibs on this one. If you need to off the 2010 Bag you know my address:alien:

• Admin
Looks great! (Do you have doubles in putters or are all those different ones in the background because I see they're stacked 2 deep!)

There are no doubles.

This just makes me lol. That is a great looking bag.

Love the bag, great work Wilson Staff! They're stepping it up in every possible way lately!

That is a gorgeous bag. Wilson Staff makes excellent everything. Nice bag JB!

that thing is awesome looking! I like the little bit of silver they have added

Niiiiiiiiiice

Look great! +1 on the extra bags!

Very nice JB!! Good to see W/S stepping it up again! Very good looking bag!

Ahhh yes very niiice, mine was that clean for a few days but not anymore, LOL. I dont see any differences in it and mine are they on the inside?

Ahhh yes very niiice, mine was that clean for a few days but not anymore, LOL. I dont see any differences in it and mine are they on the inside?

I dont know if you have the 2010 and 2011. They are different bags, we have both here and they are subtle changes, but they are there. I can put them up side by side tomorrow.

Id love to see a Miyazaki Staff Bag. Their artwork in general is just slick.

Good job WS, great looking bag.

Id love to see a Miyazaki Staff Bag. Their artwork in general is just slick.

Good job WS, great looking bag.

They have them coming this year.

I dont know if you have the 2010 and 2011. They are different bags, we have both here and they are subtle changes, but they are there. I can put them up side by side tomorrow.

Its not that big of a deal JB dont worry about it, i think i may have the 2011 even though i got it in 2010. Mine looked identical to your pics when i got it out of the box, right down to the tag with Harrington on it.

44cf65e5-0adf-5d74.jpg

i think it's an improved look. The black outline looks better

Agreed and the overall bag just has more structure and better structure.

Looks like they made a few key improvements. Much better IMO. Appears to be a wider sole on the bottom too?

Very sharp bag indeed! Lol at the doubles remark myself. Profile looks like a Taylormade bag.

Back