Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I guess, what I meant to say was the ground level. I was staring at the range and I badly just wanted to jump down to go to the demo day. I almost did, but decided against it.

I know what you mean! Here's the range from my room. I'd love to have that same spot. Easy to find, even when "sleep walking"
PGAnational001.jpg
[/IMG]

You need a first floor room so you can stay off the elevator.

that doesn't mean I won't ride the elevator to the top floor and back down just for fun:D

The lower level wasn't bad. Sure you had to go up the stairs, but that wasn't a big thing for us.

I know what you mean! Here's the range from my room. I'd love to have that same spot. Easy to find, even when "sleep walking"
PGAnational001.jpg
[/IMG]

I want the one on the ground level. I can walk out my room to the demo day AND I can chip in the grass at night. A little chipping competition could be in order. I may have to call Renee and request this

I want the one on the ground level. I can walk out my room to the demo day AND I can chip in the grass at night. A little chipping competition could be in order. I may have to call Renee and request this

Chipping in the manicured area might be kind of frowned upon and they do close the range and chipping green at darkness.

Chipping in the manicured area might be kind of frowned upon and they do close the range and chipping green at darkness.

good point, well, I would rather have grass than a balcony any day to lounge on. No chipping for me.

good point, well, I would rather have grass than a balcony any day to lounge on. No chipping for me.

we could go use the divot mat outside! much more room this time around.

It depends on where your room would be too. My room was on the far side of the hotel area so it was quicker to go through the lobby area and out.

JB do you think we will be on that same driving range again?

I dont know yet DD. They have a few and we will definitely have a separate area again.

I hate asking dumb questions but I do it well so here goes. If we decide to extend the stay can we remain in the same room or will they move us around?

I hate asking dumb questions but I do it well so here goes. If we decide to extend the stay can we remain in the same room or will they move us around?

Same room. I arrived early and stayed late and I was in the same room the entire time.

Just booked my flight so it is now real! $374 including taxes from seattle to West Palm beach, now I just have to pack my bags and go. Thanks to my travel agent P4B for the seattle advice.

Wow! This absolutely sucks! I got shafted out of the last outing because of work and now that I find I am completely clear to go to this one it's full. Man my luck just keeps getting better. Oh well, hope everyone has a great time...........

Wow! This absolutely sucks! I got shafted out of the last outing because of work and now that I find I am completely clear to go to this one it's full. Man my luck just keeps getting better. Oh well, hope everyone has a great time...........

Sorry to hear that man. I would give you my spot but ummmmmm no.

Just booked my flight so it is now real! $374 including taxes from seattle to West Palm beach, now I just have to pack my bags and go. Thanks to my travel agent P4B for the seattle advice.

that's not a bad price for that flight. Get ready for one great weekend CB!

Little food for thought to those attending the Demo Day. DO NOT buy any equipment before the demo day! I repeat Do NOT buy anything. We expect this demo day to be better than ANY we have ever had at a THP outing in terms of sheer quantity. I know everybody is drooling after equipment right now that comes out in Feb, but I have to say, the THP Demo Day is there to be able to hit EVERYTHING side by side on an actual range/course. If you can hold off, you should definitely do so.

I still expect that we will see a few with all new clubs (white and otherwise), but I strongly urge against it if you are going to be at demo day.

Thanks JB...I'm planning to wait on any new purchases for this exact reason!

Me too Thainer...I have so much equipment that I want to demo, plus I'm excited for some fun rounds with new friends on some great tracks.

Me too Thainer...I have so much equipment that I want to demo, plus I'm excited for some fun rounds with new friends on some great tracks.

+ 1000

Who's the dude that is coming from Denmark? The three Cobra tour staffers at my house are curious and we can't recall his name....

Back