Vibrant Golf Introduction

Very impressive. You guys are doing some super stuff.

Thanks guys,

to be fair, on the mizuno's the heads were already paint filled but we now offer it.

We had a lot more custom etched stuff from over the holiday, but like a dummy, i lost the memory card with those images on them.. DOH!

Those mizunos look awesome!

Thanks guys,

to be fair, on the mizuno's the heads were already paint filled but we now offer it.

We had a lot more custom etched stuff from over the holiday, but like a dummy, i lost the memory card with those images on them.. DOH!

Even more customization available? Great move. Looking forward to seeing more!

Those look great, Willis!

those are sweet looking wedges.

Just finished this one:

tm_scotty_oilcan_flatblack_face.jpg

tm_scotty_oilcan_flatblack_head.jpg

tm_scotty_oilcan_flatblack_shaft.jpg

That is really sharp looking, love that black.

Just an update,

We went with a Gripmaster Montana Leather grip in lime on the Mizunos

mizuno_mp14_blackLimegreen_head.jpg

mizuno_mp14_blackLimegreen_grip_gm.jpg

These grips are awesome, plus they come in an assortment of Vibrant colors.

Be on the lookout... We are going to get a contest going where you can win some of Vibrant Shafts with Gripmaster Leather Grips.

I'm looking out

same here! Those grips looks great, can't wait to hear about the contest

This latest stuff you guys are doing looks amazing Willis. Keep up the good work.

Agreed, Willis do you guys do custom stamping on clubs too?

Wow, I have to say I really like these vibrantized clubs! I am thinking of getting my SeeMore M1 putter vibrantized since I have a new grip to put on it. Here's the link to the putter. http://www.seemore.com/products/product/m1-m1w/

My question to you guys, do you think there is enough shaft showing to make this worthwhile since 1/3 of it will still be black? I have the white THP Seemore headcover with a matching white midsize Ionic grip. I was thinking of a red shaft. Opinions?

If vibrant can keep that 1/3 black, then yes. If they cant, I wouldnt do it because i like the 1/3 black on a seemore

If vibrant can keep that 1/3 black, then yes. If they cant, I wouldnt do it because i like the 1/3 black on a seemore

Definitely wouldn't change the black part!

I think red would look good, pearl white might look sweet as well

Hi thinner, I wrote you back through email. Sorry for the delay.

Yes we are able to etch on clubheads as well.

On the seemore. We have done one other seemore. We stripped the black paint part and redid the whole shaft flat black. At the moment we cannot do a 2 tone, but we are close.

Willis Santamaria
Vibrant Golf

Just sent in all 3 of my xFT wedges off to be vibrantized. They will all be returning home with pearl white spinner shafts and white/blue new decade grips. I am pretty excited about it!

Just sent in all 3 of my xFT wedges off to be vibrantized. They will all be returning home with pearl white spinner shafts and white/blue new decade grips. I am pretty excited about it!

Sweet! can't wait to see them man.

Can't wait to see them, Gus. I love the XFT's. They should look pretty sweet with pearl white.

Back