TaylorMade Ladies Burner 2.0 Irons Review Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These beauties just arrived at THP HQ. I am hoping to take them to the range today and see how they perform. I am still madly in love with my TaylorMade SuperLaunch so I can't wait to see how these compare.

Just from holding them I can tell you that they are a lot lighter which has been on of the biggest knocks on the SL irons.

1160747582_x6ebG-L-1.jpg

1160748290_Q9K4e-L-1.jpg

1160748677_VbzrU-L-1.jpg

1160749578_HD28E-L-1.jpg

1160749541_mZTjU-L-1.jpg

1160751114_C5aRU-L-1.jpg

1160750617_WmJ39-L-1.jpg

Very nice. I bet theyre some sweet hitting sticks.

those are saweeet GG! i hope you love them.

i wonder if they will get the same feedback as the men's 2.0s.... very interesting looking set

• Admin
those are saweeet GG! i hope you love them.

Since these are lighter I am really curious to see if I can get some more distance with them. I LOVE the SL irons but they are a bit heavier so it will be interesting to compare the two.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, GG.

Hope they perform for you as good as they look GG !!

They look awesome, I can't wait to hear your review.

nice, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Very nice looking clubs. Looking forward to hearing results of the day at the range.

I wonder if they will give those superlaunch irons a run for their money

I wonder if they will give those superlaunch irons a run for their money

That's what I am wondering too. I have never hit the ball so well as I do with the SuperLaunch irons. My ball striking has improved so much with these clubs so it will be very interesting to see how the burner 2.0 do.

That's what I am wondering too. I have never hit the ball so well as I do with the SuperLaunch irons. My ball striking has improved so much with these clubs so it will be very interesting to see how the burner 2.0 do.

If theyre anything like the male versions of the club I bet they will. Maybe even a 10 yard gain in distance.

My wife is looking forward to hear your thoughts. Slowly but surely she's starting to look at info and see what's out there.

Hope they work out for you!

Those are some nice looking sticks! Are the shafts steel or graphite? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and results.

Best of luck with these GG, they look awesome! I know I'll be seriously looking at the mens version at the Outing in May.

So I took these to the range today. I was struggling to hit anything so I will definitely need to take these out again but I can say they are LONG! I took a PW, 7 and 5 iron and compared it to the SuperLaunch. Initial thoughts are that the SuperLaunch still launch the ball higher and offer a bit more forgiveness but they can't touch the distance of the Burner 2.0 irons.

My PW is normally my 90 yard club but with the Burner 2.0's I was easily hitting the ball 100 yards! I crushed one 110 but I also started to fall backwards....I need to work on weight shift. :smile:

Overall I really like the irons and I especially liked the extra distance. I did not find them quite as forgiving as the SuperLaunch but it was also kind of nice to get some feedback on my miss hits. They are also a bit lighter and the topline is appears to be much thinner. I am really looking forward to taking these to the range again tomorrow. Hopefully I can hit the ball better.

That's so great to hear. Good luck tomorrow with them. I hope they blow you away.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

good to hear GG. I wonder what will win out, distance or forgiveness

Back