Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Big announcement

Big announcement

The THP Golf Outing & Demo Day sold out so fast that we have received quite a few messages from people saying that they just missed it. We never want to disappoint the members here, so we have been in contact with the resort for the last week and have come up with a way to open the weekend up for FOUR MORE.

This will be on a first come and first serve basis, so I hope people that missed out are still checking in on this thread. For all the details of the outing and demo day, please check the 1st post in this thread. We are just a few months away from this incredible weekend and based on what we are seeing so far, this will be the best one THP has ever planned.

Again, this is only for FOUR more spots and then it will be completely full. We have made special arrangements to make sure there is plenty of food for the THP Dinner for this and we cannot wait to find out who the lucky four are.

The THP Golf Outing & Demo Day sold out so fast that we have received quite a few messages from people saying that they just missed it. We never want to disappoint the members here, so we have been in contact with the resort for the last week and have come up with a way to open the weekend up for FOUR MORE.

This will be on a first come and first serve basis, so I hope people that missed out are still checking in on this thread. For all the details of the outing and demo day, please check the 1st post in this thread. We are just a few months away from this incredible weekend and based on what we are seeing so far, this will be the best one THP has ever planned.

Again, this is only for FOUR more spots and then it will be completely full. We have made special arrangements to make sure there is plenty of food for the THP Dinner for this and we cannot wait to find out who the lucky four are.

Sweet! Whos jumping in?

That is wonderful news!!! I know Degoins was bummed that he could make it and was sold out.. I hope he checks back.

I hope they fill up fast, I'd hate for PGA National and THP to open up 4 more slots only to have them sitting there for a while.

This is awesome news, hope those four ppl act quick.

Will the bar hold everyone?

I hope they fill up fast, I'd hate for PGA National and THP to open up 4 more slots only to have them sitting there for a while.

I doubt they'll last long. Nice gesture by the resort letting you change plans midstream. Can't wait to see who will be joining us.

I doubt they'll last long. Nice gesture by the resort letting you change plans midstream. Can't wait to see who will be joining us.

It seems to work out that way when you are hosting a dinner for this many people...hehe

*Calls bank to set up delivery of $1 bills*

It's HUGE. Plus, they have cocktail waitresses.

On another note, I think I killed the search function since I can't find the demo day thread, could someone give me a helping hand here.

Last edited:
Great news Team THP!! I hope those spots fill up quickly!! I remember from earlier that PR Guy and JD McDooley were maybes. Are they still maybes or have they backed out? Cause those are four spots right there.

I think Dr. Teeth and Degoins wanted in too. I could be wrong on those names

what an incredible gesture by the resort and by THP. i only hope that the spots don't go unfilled. i don't know why but things like this make me nervous.

what an incredible gesture by the resort and by THP. i only hope that the spots don't go unfilled. i don't know why but things like this make me nervous.

They'll be filled up, I'm sure of it!! Look how fast the last few spots went before!

They'll be filled up, I'm sure of it!! Look how fast the last few spots went before!

i won't hold my breath. call me skeptical or pessimistic, but most of the time, these notions are proven right.

i hope they do, but i don't think it will be any time soon.

i won't hold my breath. call me skeptical or pessimistic, but most of the time, these notions are proven right.

i hope they do, but i don't think it will be any time soon.

Most of the time I'd be right there with you. I'm pretty pessimistic at the best of times, but seeing the reaction to the Outing in general and once the 50 limit was reached, I'd bet that these last 4 spots get snapped up.

Most of the time I'd be right there with you. I'm pretty pessimistic at the best of times, but seeing the reaction to the Outing in general and once the 50 limit was reached, I'd bet that these last 4 spots get snapped up.

again, i hope so, but my gut says it will take longer than we think.

Cool beans! I wish I could confirm but I doubt the opportunity will be on the table for a couple of weeks. I really don't feel comfortable asking my new boss for days off before I've even met her. Oh well... in the words of Cubs fans: There's always next year!

again, i hope so, but my gut says it will take longer than we think.

But you do think they will be filled up.... right?

Cool beans! I wish I could confirm but I doubt the opportunity will be on the table for a couple of weeks. I really don't feel comfortable asking my new boss for days off before I've even met her. Oh well... in the words of Cubs fans: There's always next year!

What's the worst that could happen? Oh, by the way I need these days off.... :D

i hope so

I think everything will be just fine! It may not be today or tomorrow, but these new spots will go. I guarantee it.

I know of one who was already working the phone and internet checking flights. GG has DakotaGolfer been in contact with you? Me may need a little tech help...he's a plumber not a computer wiz!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back