Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

i've decided to bring this topic to the relevant thread, and that's TC vs. JB, round 3. i know i am asking for it, but i know i've got his number this time around.

here's my question(s): what should be at stake? will the almighty JB even want a piece of me this time around?

i've decided to bring this topic to the relevant thread, and that's TC vs. JB, round 3. i know i am asking for it, but i know i've got his number this time around.

here's my question(s): what should be at stake? will the almighty JB even want a piece of me this time around?

I liked the idea of the Wallack shirt myself.

Whoa I got dizzy with deja vu. I think I heard the exact same thing leading into #2. I mean substitute the number 3 for 2 and it was the same thing. Best part is the result is the same as well. A grown man walking away bowing his head and realizing that his uncle/cousin/father just asked me to be his son instead.

Whoa I got dizzy with deja vu. I think I heard the exact same thing leading into #2. I mean substitute the number 3 for 2 and it was the same thing. Best part is the result is the same as well. A grown man walking away bowing his head and realizing that his uncle/cousin/father just asked me to be his son instead.

there's no room for someone with your sophistication/style/and short game on our family trunk buddy.

keep dancing around the real issue at hand as opposed to accepting the challenge. i'm gonna take you down like john daly does his own reputation.

however, as a man of the people, for the people, i want to know what should be at stake.

Sorry TC I have to point this out again on the relevant thread.

i learned a few things in 2010:

1. i'll never miss a THP outing
2. it's always windy in florida
3. THP'ers are good people. i've made some wonderful friends here and i hope to add to the list in 2011.
4. don't make bets with JB
5. putter fittings are priceless

Just love it!

there's no room for someone with your sophistication/style/and short game on our family trunk buddy.

keep dancing around the real issue at hand as opposed to accepting the challenge. i'm gonna take you down like john daly does his own reputation.

however, as a man of the people, for the people, i want to know what should be at stake.

I love that you keep bringing the "why arent you accepting" bit. Its quite comical. You asked for a wager at the outing and got one. That turned into a public spanking. You asked for replay because you thought you had me. That turned into defeat again. Now you want a 3rd match. You are like that movie series that really should stop at first one and definitely after the 2nd one. You are a cross between Jar Jar Binks and the Godfather 3. A guy that is punch drunk like Glass Joe from the beatings that he thinks there is a chance. But all you want is that chance. Whats in it for me? I gave you two chances and you lost both times. If I give you a third then what? Your like the guy saying "thank you sir may I have another".

So listen Jar Jar Corleone, come back with some better stuff.

I love that you keep bringing the "why arent you accepting" bit. Its quite comical. You asked for a wager at the outing and got one. That turned into a public spanking. You asked for replay because you thought you had me. That turned into defeat again. Now you want a 3rd match. You are like that movie series that really should stop at first one and definitely after the 2nd one. You are a cross between Jar Jar Binks and the Godfather 3. A guy that is punch drunk like Glass Joe from the beatings that he thinks there is a chance. But all you want is that chance. Whats in it for me? I gave you two chances and you lost both times. If I give you a third then what? Your like the guy saying "thank you sir may I have another".

It'll be best 3 out of 5.

If only JB was going to play a second round on Saturday I would suggest you two head up teams for a little ryder cup format and then your match could be included in the format.

Just out of curiousity, with the exception of the dreaded 12 on 18 last year. How close was the match? I mean could TC of won had the 12 not happened or was it pretty much a blow out from the beginning?

If only JB was going to play a second round on Saturday I would suggest you two head up teams for a little ryder cup format and then your match could be included in the format.

But he's not. He would like to spend some time with his wife at this beautiful resort that he did not get to do last time.

i love your passion for excellence and your desire to look like the people's champ, and the belittling is absolutely fine. i do find it ironic that the only times that "count" are when we are in the same group though. you are right, if those are the prerequisites then i am indeed 0-fer, and i'm not a glutton for punishment, i just think that i have the better game. you relied on an absolute blow up hole to even get the job done in the first place.

i don't know what's in it for you at this point, perhaps more gloating, or more glass joe references? that stuff matters little to me, as i know i can easily get it done, on your turf no less. i expect nothing for the beat down i will impart, i just want the opportunity to lay it on you in front of 50 THP'ers. what's in it for you? i dunno, that same opportunity. and i promise you if i get it, i won't be playing you on a couple hours of sleep, i'll be bringing it big time.

TC VS JB -- taking the gloves off !

TC VS JB -- taking the gloves off !

It looks like these guys are going bare knuckle now with no holds barred. If there is a rematch, it would be cool to see em dueling it out on the PGA National/Champion Course. It's hard enough to survive your own thoughts on that course, so to have a big match on that track, would be brutal.

Sorry, but I vote for no sleep for TC since that equals more fun for me.

I can see a stroke play match between JB and TC with 49 other THP'ers following along like a gallery. That would be something to see.

i love your passion for excellence and your desire to look like the people's champ, and the belittling is absolutely fine. i do find it ironic that the only times that "count" are when we are in the same group though. you are right, if those are the prerequisites then i am indeed 0-fer, and i'm not a glutton for punishment, i just think that i have the better game. you relied on an absolute blow up hole to even get the job done in the first place.

i don't know what's in it for you at this point, perhaps more gloating, or more glass joe references? that stuff matters little to me, as i know i can easily get it done, on your turf no less. i expect nothing for the beat down i will impart, i just want the opportunity to lay it on you in front of 50 THP'ers. what's in it for you? i dunno, that same opportunity. and i promise you if i get it, i won't be playing you on a couple hours of sleep, i'll be bringing it big time.

Of course you have to be playing in the same group. Did the Packers beat the Jets by outscoring them against the Falcons? When someone wants to bet on the golf course, they should be in the group to carry out such a bet. Have you ever noticed that the only time you beat me is when we were not squaring off face to face? Pressure maybe plays a role. I do enjoy your "peoples aspects" and martyr role. It is enjoyable to say the least. Your quotes of "the opportunity to beat me in front of 50 people"...Dude you had that chance. How did it go? And then you had it again in front of 5 others. How did it go?

And it was only a matter of time before the excuses came out such as no sleep, etc...Its sad really, I expected more from you.

It looks like these guys are going bare knuckle now with no holds barred. If there is a rematch, it would be cool to see em dueling it out on the PGA National/Champion Course. It's hard enough to survive your own thoughts on that course, so to have a big match on that track, would be brutal.

Gray there already was a rematch. he lost that one too.

But he's not. He would like to spend some time with his wife at this beautiful resort that he did not get to do last time.

That is a wonderful thing to do JB, glad to see you are trying to do things you did not do last time.

Just out of curiousity, with the exception of the dreaded 12 on 18 last year. How close was the match? I mean could TC of won had the 12 not happened or was it pretty much a blow out from the beginning?

yes, i would've won had 18 not happened the way it went down. i took a decent lead going into the turn, he fought back, and i gave him the "W" on 18.

yes, i would've won had 18 not happened the way it went down. i took a decent lead going into the turn, he fought back, and i gave him the "W" on 18.

You were up by 1 going into 18. I doubled he got a 12. However after watching him put 2-3 in the water, I knew there were shots to waste.

And what happened in the rematch?

We played 9 holes and you were down 4 after 3 holes.

You were up by 1 going into 18. I doubled he got a 12. However after watching him put 2-3 in the water, I knew there were shots to waste.

And what happened in the rematch?

We played 9 holes and you were down 4 after 3 holes.

are you on pot? we both par'd the first two, then you went 1 up on the 3rd. oh man, what are the people suppose to believe?

are you on pot? we both par'd the first two, then you went 1 up on the 3rd. oh man, what are the people suppose to believe?

I am mistaken actually. I was 1 up after 3 and then 4 up after 4.

Sorry, but I vote for no sleep for TC since that equals more fun for me.

you and i both know that sleepless TC will be making an appearance.

Back